mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The worst feeling is pouring cereal in a bowl only to look in the fridge to find no more milk

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The worst feeling is pouring cereal in a bowl only to look in the fridge to find no more milk

nah, cereal is dry.  you can put it back in.  
i hate when youre making KD or mushroom soup, you set it all up, cook the noodles or drip the contents of the can in a pot, and the only to find out you dont have milk LOL

Nah...The worst feeling is after you think you're done peeing, you shake it off and put it back in your boxers briefs only for your wang to let out some extra pee it was holding in for no reason. Then you feel all dirty..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Nah...The worst feeling is after you think you're done peeing, you shake it off and put it back in your boxers briefs only for your wang to let out some extra pee it was holding in for no reason. Then you feel all dirty..
!%%$%++ disgusting.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

!%%$%++ disgusting.

This deserves its own thread...

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

!%%$%++ disgusting.

This deserves its own thread...

I HATE when this happenes.I can squeeze and pump 'til not a single drop is left, then, as soon as I go to sit/lay down, I let out a good squirt. I'm like what the @%#+, man?!
mad.gif

Making a thread and it only gets 3-4 replies than ends up on page 14 or something.

talking trash in the call of duty pre game lobby then you get destroyed in the game, then you have to listen to the other team making fun of you.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

talking trash in the call of duty pre game lobby then you get destroyed in the game, then you have to listen to the other team making fun of you.
indifferent.gif

I just turn off my 360 when that happens. Not trying to hear fools call me the N word for 60 seconds because they won by 3 kills

Back
Top Bottom