THE WONDER YEARS BACK ON TV! VOl. 4get winnie. give me Madeline

Originally Posted by Ultimate Dude

Good ol' Kevin Amold. Excellent show. Why is it not on DVD?!?!
The show had many songs from the 1960's and  70's when it aired, and the licensing to put them onto the DVDs are very expensive. Otherwise, they'll have to used made up sixties music composed in Garageband or Logic.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

The show had many songs from the 1960's and  70's when it aired, and the licensing to put them onto the DVDs are very expensive. Otherwise, they'll have to used made up sixties music composed in Garageband or Logic.
damn, that makes perfect sense, unfortunately
frown.gif
i've been dying to watch this show again.

fave episodes, anyone? one of my faves was when that new guy, larry beeman, conned kevin into thinking he was a guitar stud and that forming a band would be cool. larry ended up being a wimp and a fraud and froze up when they played their first and only gig.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

damn, that makes perfect sense, unfortunately
frown.gif
i've been dying to watch this show again.

fave episodes, anyone? one of my faves was when that new guy, larry beeman, conned kevin into thinking he was a guitar stud and that forming a band would be cool. larry ended up being a wimp and a fraud and froze up when they played their first and only gig.

THE HUB IS CRACK...OG TRANSFORMERS OG GI JOE WONDER YEARS AND DOUGIE HOWSER ALL SET TO RECORD
pimp.gif
YES IM YELLING!

THE HUB IS CRACK...OG TRANSFORMERS OG GI JOE WONDER YEARS AND DOUGIE HOWSER ALL SET TO RECORD
pimp.gif
YES IM YELLING!

Oh man, when I read the title, I thought that it was a brand new Wonder Years show with a kid growing up in the 80s or something. Actually, I would really like that to happen.

Oh man, when I read the title, I thought that it was a brand new Wonder Years show with a kid growing up in the 80s or something. Actually, I would really like that to happen.

One of my favorite shows of all time!!!! so envious of yall!

the music are indeed 
pimp.gif

thank god for tivo and digital tv we can find better quality episodes on torrent sites!

One of my favorite shows of all time!!!! so envious of yall!

the music are indeed 
pimp.gif

thank god for tivo and digital tv we can find better quality episodes on torrent sites!

Yea the music is the issue. But they can't remove the music IMO. cause it's perfectly executed in every episode. like the pilot when Kevin kisses wendy, they play "when a man loves a woman"
pimp.gif
by the great Percy Sledge.

Im not gonna lie when i was younger i was hating on this show, but when I got into Highschool this show was GOAT.

Yea the music is the issue. But they can't remove the music IMO. cause it's perfectly executed in every episode. like the pilot when Kevin kisses wendy, they play "when a man loves a woman"
pimp.gif
by the great Percy Sledge.

Im not gonna lie when i was younger i was hating on this show, but when I got into Highschool this show was GOAT.

I loved that show. also I must agree with OP Madeline was 100x's better than Winnie. and the ending of the show was so sad.

I loved that show. also I must agree with OP Madeline was 100x's better than Winnie. and the ending of the show was so sad.

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

Spoiler [+]
especially when they narrated that he didnt end up with winnie and his dad passed away only after a few years...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

Spoiler [+]
especially when they narrated that he didnt end up with winnie and his dad passed away only after a few years...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom