THE WONDER YEARS BACK ON TV! VOl. 4get winnie. give me Madeline

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

I loved that show. also I must agree with OP Madeline was 100x's better than Winnie. and the ending of the show was so sad.
Spoiler [+]
especially when they narrated that he didnt end up with winnie and his dad passed away only after a few years...
frown.gif
"Life never turns out the way you expect it to" show was just TOO REAL 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

That last minute
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

I loved that show. also I must agree with OP Madeline was 100x's better than Winnie. and the ending of the show was so sad.
Spoiler [+]
especially when they narrated that he didnt end up with winnie and his dad passed away only after a few years...
frown.gif
"Life never turns out the way you expect it to" show was just TOO REAL 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

That last minute
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

wow, never knew about this channel. it's on 1405 on time warner for the west coast, socal at least.

i can honestly say the last time i seen this show was when it aired on nick at nite. it will feel refreshing watching it again.

wow, never knew about this channel. it's on 1405 on time warner for the west coast, socal at least.

i can honestly say the last time i seen this show was when it aired on nick at nite. it will feel refreshing watching it again.

This is easily one of my top 5 favorite tv shows of all time. In my opinion, the ending wasn't sad. It was a happy ending to a great show.
Kevin realized that things won't always turn out how you want them to be, yet you can still make a great life for yourself and write a new
chapter to your book of life. Am I the only one that was glad Kevin didn't end up marrying Winnie? He was obsessed with her forever.
Mostly everything he did revolved around her in some fashion.
laugh.gif
 at the episode when Kevin got beat up by that girl.

This is easily one of my top 5 favorite tv shows of all time. In my opinion, the ending wasn't sad. It was a happy ending to a great show.
Kevin realized that things won't always turn out how you want them to be, yet you can still make a great life for yourself and write a new
chapter to your book of life. Am I the only one that was glad Kevin didn't end up marrying Winnie? He was obsessed with her forever.
Mostly everything he did revolved around her in some fashion.
laugh.gif
 at the episode when Kevin got beat up by that girl.

You guys remember that episode when they went on a field trip to the museum I think it was. Anyway Winnie ended up dumping Kevin for some random guy lol.

The Jets jacket was classic.

Back
Top Bottom