The Wire....sucks. (The Shield is wayyy better)

Two different shows.

The Wire is an amazing show, one of the best of all-time. This argument has been beat to death so there's no point in rehashing it again, but it's not just NT hyping it up like people claim. It's praised and beloved by critics across the board, so it's not some coincidence that people love it so much on here.

263ghh4.jpg

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

If you think the wire sucked there is a good chance a lot of stuff went over your head....

Truth!
I like both shows, but I am leaning more towards The Wire on this one.  

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

If you think the wire sucked there is a good chance a lot of stuff went over your head....

Truth!
I like both shows, but I am leaning more towards The Wire on this one.  

laugh.gif

tell me what went over my head then. is it that the game...is the game yo?
laugh.gif
yes, i saw how all the characters at then end just took the roles of previous characters that had died or left.

omar's character was over the top for me...i still dont understand why dudes weren't able to kill omar when he was just walking through the streets.

i will give credit for the in-depth storylines of the bad guys. but like how you guys say there isnt any real clearocut bad/good characters, i just didnt find myself rooting for them (with the exception of michael and bodie).

there weren't any shocking moments. nothing stayed with me.

i'll admit the wire doesn't suck...but if yall noticed, there was a bit of hyperbole in my post.

as for the haters of the wire being stupid? yall need to get off your high horse. the wire wasn't that complicated.

What shows do I like? Lost, Californication, Boston Legal, The Office, Seinfeld, used to love 24 but it jumped the shark.

I'm probably gonna move on to dexter now. been hearing the hype on NT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yes, i saw how all the characters at then end just took the roles of previous characters that had died or left.

omar's character was over the top for me...i still dont understand why dudes weren't able to kill omar when he was just walking through the streets.

i will give credit for the in-depth storylines of the bad guys. but like how you guys say there isnt any real clearocut bad/good characters, i just didnt find myself rooting for them (with the exception of michael and bodie).

i'll admit the wire doesn't suck...but if yall noticed, there was a bit of hyperbole in my post.

as for the haters of the wire being stupid? yall need to get off your high horse. the wire wasn't that complicated.

What shows do I like? Lost, Californication, Boston Legal, The Office, Seinfeld, used to love 24 but it jumped the shark.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
notice he doesnt have arrested development in there?

Maybe he says it's not complicated because it isn't like Lost with it's thousands of pointless questions that are never answered--that's not complicated, that's bad writing. And I kind of liked Lost.

Also The Office isn't a good show. As mentioned before, Arrested Development is.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
notice he doesnt have arrested development in there?

Maybe he says it's not complicated because it isn't like Lost with it's thousands of pointless questions that are never answered--that's not complicated, that's bad writing. And I kind of liked Lost.

Also The Office isn't a good show. As mentioned before, Arrested Development is.

Back
Top Bottom