The Will Smith Slander Thread

a pool is a large open body of water, it’s very nature invites certain elements

that‘s why if unmaintained, problems can become extremely obvious beyond if it being used by people

the chemicals used in the maintenance of pools, you do not want to stay on your skin longer than need be.. that’s why people get sick if they drink too much pool water

and just because you may not feel dirty, it doesn’t make you clean

Who the f is drinking pool water? :rofl:

Like is that actually a thing that people do?

People accidentally swallow pool water all the time

It’s not something they are doing intentionally

I'm not a life guard but I guess if you're around a lot of people who swim you see a lot of that. I mean obviously if you drink or accidentally swallow pool water you will get poisoned. Obviously.

We breath through our noises and mouths

We swallow with our mouth

If you’re in a large body of water, a person can very easily accidentally consume water when trying to breath

We breath through our noises and mouths

We swallow with our mouth

If you’re in a large body of water, a person can very easily accidentally consume water when trying to breath

I can't swim so I can't relate. :smh: I try not to submerge myself underwater for too long. :lol:

I do controlled snorkeling on the shallow end of the pool.

I try to assume the best of my fellow NTers

Also if I can advocate for better hygiene, I’m going do that

I try to assume the best of my fellow NTers

Also if I can advocate for better hygiene, I’m going do that

I'm not trolling you I actually can't swim even though I grew up with a pool. My siblings can but for some reason I can't.

I don't float. Waits for lecture about how human beings can float naturally. :lol:

Most of my pool experiences are me hanging on the edge like an instagram thot or chilling in the shallow end. Jacuzzis>>>>>pools

Y'all brought back memories of undergrad with this hygiene talk

Bruh I was shocked when I saw a certain group of people not use a wash cloth or loofah in the shower. They would just use soap and their barehands to wash their body :lol:

Y'all brought back memories of undergrad with this hygiene talk

Bruh I was shocked when I saw a certain group of people not use a wash cloth or loofah in the shower. They would just use soap and their barehands to wash their body :lol:

Nah.. biggest thing that got me when I went stateside for school was the kids who just rolled in the communal bathroom barefoot

Yak should just stick to the music

But for real though, he gotta put Will on the heartbreak kodak album

Last edited:
I'm not trolling you I actually can't swim even though I grew up with a pool. My siblings can but for some reason I can't.

I don't float. Waits for lecture about how human beings can float naturally. :lol:

Most of my pool experiences are me hanging on the edge like an instagram thot or chilling in the shallow end. Jacuzzis>>>>>pools

You need to keep your thoughts in order, you are literally all over the place…lmao

And what’s this i hear about being poisoned if you accidentally swallow Pool water? Da hell? :lol:

You need to keep your thoughts in order, you are literally all over the place…lmao

And what’s this i hear about being poisoned if you accidentally swallow Pool water? Da hell? :lol:

Yea its all over the place for people with remedial reading comprehension skills.

To put things in context this was me admitting to not having experiences with swallowing water because I am not an avid swimmer.

Stop lazy posting and read for context before commenting.

pool water has a lot of chemicals in it, hence why people get sick if they accidentally consume it

Same goes for pets

I found a dead squirrel in the filter in my pool once. :lol:

Had to get the whole thing recleaned and the filter replaced.

Last edited:
Oh, I could tell. :lol:

Anton got you good man. :lol:

:rofl: And then he says THIS after all the back and forth.

Yea, Anton got you good man. :lol:

if I can help this world be a cleaner place, I will do my best to advocate for that

id hope that the lowest level biology and/science class would teach that there is a lot going on in the world that we cannot see with just the bare eye

if someone uses the bathroom they should not need to see something on their hands to want to wash them afterwards (and before)

Back
Top Bottom