The Will Smith Slander Thread

Yea and I doubt if I ran into these people they would smell. They chill around all day just acting and singing.

Cigs are another story. Does Margot Robbie smoke?

i don’t know any of these people

however i did swim growing up and I was surprised when certain folks thought they or their kids didn’t need to bath afterwards

on top of what chlorine does to the skin, you can still stink

Last edited:
i don’t know any of these people

however i did swim growing up and I was surprised when certain folks think they or their kids didn’t need to bath afterwards

on top of what chlorine does to the skin, you can still stink

Yea you gotta wash the chlorine off but it doesn't leave a BO smell.

Pools dry the hell our of my skin, you at least need to moisturize.

Yea you gotta wash the chlorine off but it doesn't leave a BO smell.

Pools dry the hell our of my skin, you at least need to moisturize.

it can.. just because you’re in a pool, doesn’t mean you’re not sweating

i knew alot of rich kids at my boarding school that had this stink of sweat mixed with chlorine

we’d have 3 hours practices, usually an hour of dry land (lifting weights, running or other shh) and an 2 hours in the pool.. They’d dry off and head to class like nothing

deusavertat deusavertat comments on poverty sounding like a real WWF villain on some Million Dollar Man “Ted DiBiase” steez. Yes, I’m dating myself. No, I haven’t watched wrestling in decades lol.
1649533449445.jpeg

it can.. just because you’re in a pool, doesn’t mean you’re not sweating

i knew alot of rich kids at my boarding school that had this stink of sweat mixed with chlorine

we’d have 3 hours practices, usually an hour of dry land (lifting weights, running or other shh) and an 2 hours in the pool.. They’d dry off and head to class like nothing

Lol what kinda cesspool are people you know swimming in? If you swim in bleach it isn't supposed to leave a putrid bacteria ridden smell :lol:

Lol what kinda cesspool are people you know swimming in? If you swim in bleach it isn't supposed to leave a putrid bacteria ridden smell :lol:

if you workout for 3 hours, 2 hours of which are in a pool you need to bath and bath properly

you should check the state of the pool prior to entering it

The chemicals that go into an outdoor pool are to protect it from various elements and maintain the waters ph levels

weather can change the ph of the water extremely easily and lead to bacteria buildup… the hotter it gets, rain, debris

also have to factor in the usage of the pool.. natural body oils, sweat, sun tan lotions, tanning oils, whatever else people are putting on their skin before going in the water.. plus the nasty people who peeing in pools and other stuff

plus chilling in a pool is no replacement for soap, shampoo and face wash.. also no wash cloth or loofah

The chemicals that go into an outdoor pool are to protect it from various elements and maintain the waters ph levels

weather can change the ph of the water extremely easily and lead to bacteria buildup… the hotter it gets, rain, debris

also have to factor in the usage of the pool.. natural body oils, sweat, sun tan lotions, tanning oils, whatever else people are putting on their skin before going in the water.. plus the nasty people who peeing in pools and other stuff

plus chilling in a pool is no replacement for soap, shampoo and face wash.. also no wash cloth or loofah

I've never been in a pool that had that problem. I hope people would be able to tell between a sanitary well kept pool and whatever petri dish you just described.

I'm not saying you shouldn't shower after the pool but it shouldn't leave you smelling like whatever you described earlier.

It's always sounds to shower to get rid of the chemicals.

Last edited:
I've never been in a pool that had that problem. I hope people would be able to tell between a sanitary well kept pool and whatever petri dish you just described.

every pool is what I describe

that’s why measurements need to be taken prior to adding more chemicals.. you need to determine what is needed prior to proceeding

you need to give consideration to the amount of rain in a given week or month.. you need to consider how hot it will be at a given time of the year.. these are considerations that must happen along with factoring in the human element

that is why people are paid to maintain these things because there is more than just buying chlorine and dumping it in.. especially because too much chlorine can be extremely harmful

If you swim in bleach it isn't supposed to leave a putrid bacteria ridden smell :lol:
I didn't see where he described the pools themselves as unsanitary, but rather the people for being unsanitary.

"i knew alot of rich kids at my boarding school that had this stink of sweat mixed with chlorine"

I took 'stink of sweat and chlorine' as an indictment on the people, not the pool. The pool smells like chlorine, as it should. The people smelled like sweat and chlorine, and would just towel off and go to class like it was nothing.

-foe

Even if a pool is not being used by anyone, the pool needs to be cared for and maintained

If you’re not prepared to meet those costs, I’d recommend not having a pool

Even if a pool is not being used by anyone, the pool needs to be cared for and maintained

If you’re not prepared to meet those costs, I’d recommend not having a pool

I had a heated pool growing up, never felt dirty coming out of it. Felt dry and flaky though. :lol:

I had a heated pool growing up, never felt dirty coming out of it. Felt dry and flaky though. :lol:

a pool is a large open body of water, it’s very nature invites certain elements

that‘s why if unmaintained, problems can become extremely obvious beyond if it being used by people

the chemicals used in the maintenance of pools, you do not want to stay on your skin longer than need be.. that’s why people get sick if they drink too much pool water

and just because you may not feel dirty, it doesn’t make you clean

I had a heated pool growing up, never felt dirty coming out of it.
"I didn't feel dirty" and "I wasn't dirty" are 2 completely different things. There isn't a pool on earth where one can swim in it for an extended amount of time and come out perfectly clean. No; the swimmers are dirty. Again, saying "Swimmers are dirty after exiting a pool" is not an indictment on the pool. There are pools where swimmers exit more dirty than other swimmers exiting other pools, sure, but again, there isn't a pool in the world where the swimmers will exit squeaky clean.

-foe

"I didn't feel dirty" and "I wasn't dirty" are 2 completely different things. There isn't a pool on earth where one can swim in it for an extended amount of time and come out perfectly clean. No; the swimmers are dirty. Again, saying "Swimmers are dirty after exiting a pool" is not an indictment on the pool. There are pools where swimmers exit more dirty than other swimmers exiting other pools, sure, but again, there isn't a pool in the world where the swimmers will exit squeaky clean.

-foe

even if you’re not working out in that pool, you need to take a shower and bath properly

alot of chemicals go into pools

and if the smell of the chemicals is strong and obvious, the sooner you should bath

I’m lost on how it has anything to do with Will or Jada :lol:

i advocated for bathing…

i advocated for bathing…

It’s ok I don’t even want to be caught up.

Wait :lol: @ that being a link to a post linking to another thread.

Back
Top Bottom