The Will Smith Slander Thread

What exactly is the rehab for? Sounds wild false. You don't go to rehab for outbursts or breakdowns or w/e you want to call it. Unless somebody wants to reveal what Will has been addicted to this whole time.

Its more likely Will Smith went back to one of those scientology camps to get re-audited.

Last edited:
So when do you guys expect Jada will leave? Feels like Smith has hit rock bottom.

I hope there isn’t another floor waiting to be discovered.

So when do you guys expect Jada will leave? Feels like Smith has hit rock bottom.

I hope there isn’t another floor waiting to be discovered.

I don't think Jada is going to leave. She has something good, money, open marriage etc.

I think people are exaggerating. This is hardly "rock bottom". Dude isn't strung out on meth or something. :lol:

I'd take dudes life any day. It isn't optimism. Dude ain't on heroin or anything. He will be fine. His career has been solidified with an Oscar for best actor. He doesn't need the academy any more.
Agree. I think once you’ve won one of those you can pretty much chill. He’ll still be making money once this blows over. However, I think things are crappy for him at the moment.

When you have to compare your life to being strung out on meth you are down bad

Didn't know will was a Scientologist lol
Man is walking L at this point

Look, I think Will is going through it right now, but would I take his life over mine? Uuuh, yeah. Duh. 🤣 BUUUT... if I wake up tomorrow and I'm Will Smith, the very 1st thing I do, I mean the 1st thing, before coffee, before breakfast, before I even wipe the crust from my eyes: Jada gotta go. And the part of my voice that's like "No, you'll get through this. Remember, you love her," I call up Margot Robbie and we hammer tf outta that voice. And when people see me and any other chick together holding hands, making out, whatever and they're like "Oh, Fresh Prince midlife crisis! Slapped Chris, dumped Jada, what's he gonna do next? Buy some gold chains and a Bugatti so he can ride around with some IG model?", that's exactly what I would do, bumping "Welcome to Miami, bienvenido a Miami."

-foe

Agree. I think once you’ve won one of those you can pretty much chill. He’ll still be making money once this blows over. However, I think things are crappy for him at the moment.

I don't know maybe I'm looking at the bigger picture. His life is probably better than 100% of NT scrubs who slander him. I'd gladly have his problems.

Back
Top Bottom