The "#%... Who Has Ever Done This?

Men pretending to climax? According to a recent survey, that's happening too, far more often than you might think.
The 2012 AskMen and AskWomen surveys, conducted by the men's lifestyle website AskMen.com revealed how many men are pretending to climax.

Why would a man pretend to orgasm? Although men have a reputation for being able to climax easily, some suffer from a condition known as delayed ejaculation. It's relatively rare. When a man realizes he isn't going to orgasm, faking it may seem like a good option. They did it because they didn't want to hurt their partner's feelings.

I have never done this and didnt even know it was possible. According the survey 20% of NT did it more than once.

I'm not gonna lie, my girl always want's to keep going but after the first bust, I have to fake the second 
laugh.gif

^^ So much lies. There's only one person that can pop twic within 10 minutes and it's that white dude that looks like ed norton from Pronfidelity. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about.

Guy faking it? Like jason taylor on VH1 smashing? that was terrible for tv. can't believe they show that crap.

I've done it at least twice before, and both times I was drunk beyond limits, but I never made that "oh, oh, oh" face. I had no interest to keep going after an hour and a half, I just said I was done when she asked.

yea my ex, tried to teach her to work her hips when she was on top instead of jackhammering my ****, that is the worst feeling when a girl just jumps up and down on the d, main reason i stay away from strip clubs

I think there was a 10+ page thread a while back on Yuku, everybody saying that they've done it a few times.

Of course, a good percentage of them were probably tales of mallard.

Who hasn't done this? Word to the fat girl appreciation thread in disguise.

Not even slumping but find yourself in bed with an ogre? Fake orgasm.

Whiskey **** not cooperating? Fake orgasm.

The cooch sub par? Fake orgasm.

:lol: I've done it a couple times. It's usually after the first 2 or 3 times....She's done but she wants you to do you....and then she's like "are you done" then you gotta put on the fake orgasm face and some premium acting and reply "uuggghhhh yea, that's it"

:rofl:

I've faked it on a number of occasions. Mainly because I could tell it was hurting, she already got hers but didnt wanna stop so I could get mines... and so.... :rolleyes >D

Had a few homies who had a chick pregnant and didn't want project twins so he would always fake it with the next chick

I've done it once before.

I was hitting a chick from the back who had, apparently, dropped a deuce not too long before. I guess she didn't wipe good enough, every pump, I got a wiff of that upwind. I promise I tried to work through, but eventually, I got to a point where I couldn't take anymore.

i did once only because i suddenly realized mid-thrust that this woman did not deserve me being a part of her, even if only momentarily.

I was hitting a chick from the back who had, apparently, dropped a deuce not too long before. I guess she didn't wipe good enough, every pump, I got a wiff of that upwind. I promise I tried to work through, but eventually, I got to a point where I couldn't take anymore.

:x

damn bro, i dont know what to say.

JhYBZo.gif

damn bro, i dont know what to say.
JhYBZo.gif

Straight limp status. This why I prefer to wait until she's out of the shower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom