The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
11 more days till I see the Young Gawd 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Okay. I'll say it.

I thought Earned It was dope as hell from the first listen. God knows I still do.

But ZAMN I didn't foresee it blowing up to this great of an extent! I've seen the several posters saying it was #1 world wide, but it wasn't until this afternoon that it actually set in. The song was playing on 4 out of the 6 stations on my dashboard at the same damn time. I have never experienced that before in my life (Or at least since I've been driving :lol:).

Really am happy for dude.

If you're reading this Abel, stop ******* around and give us Mood Music.

Ha^^ it's bellys song ft weekend. They just so happen to edit belly out, which is also the version I have as do many of us.

What's elastic hearts

I'm hoping you went ahead and Googled this... Like you should have in he first place :lol:

If not, it's a song he did with Sia and Diplo for the soundtrack of one of those Hunger Games flicks.

That rare moment I roll up on a Weeknd cut I havent heard before.

You should pop into the thread more often then young god. It dropped maybe a little less than two weeks ago on his friend Belly's mixtape.

Last edited:
A song I don't really see get the props it deserves imo is Montreal. Felt like that so many times. A fantastic track.

Since it came out of no where i had been saying that about Enemy. I think its one of his best tracks ever and yet it just floats around...that song should have made trilogy as a bonus or something

Since it came out of no where i had been saying that about Enemy. I think its one of his best tracks ever and yet it just floats around...that song should have made trilogy as a bonus or something
Love Enemy.

I felt that song would of been the perfect intro to EOS.

King of the Fall is my anthem as of this moment right now:

Just finished my last final, it was at 8am. Yesterday, as it was Thursday, I had found the raw OG version of Thursday and some tracks from house of balloons I liked by going on rapgenius on my phone and playing it from there. I had popped a study guide and half a stick. I was supposed to study but just ended never going to library and keep smoking and chilling. So this morning I randomly wake up at 6 and it's like an hour commute to go to school. I had left my house at 7, but I got there 10 minutes late. I took the Qm01 so it was really comfy and just before getting off popped the same combo. I don't know anything, it's a big lecture hall. The whole lecture hall is packed and miraculously, I sit in the front, and there's any empty set between me and this Asian chick and we had the same test. You already know the deal. Leave, smoked a jay to face and then realize it's only 1030 like I accomplished so much and done so wrong.

Back
Top Bottom