The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
From what I'm seeing the prices are expensive :x .

Would love to see K Dot, but I'm really only interested in seeing Abel. 

I feel you man. It is a bit more expensive than I would prefer, but I'm thinking on it. I haven't seen Abel or Kendrick in person and my little brother wants to go, and it gives me a reason to visit home. Plus I'll also be there to check out SZA, Marina and the Diamonds, Vic Mensa and maybe find some new **** I've never heard of.

It all works out well for me :nthat:

I feel you man. It is a bit more expensive than I would prefer, but I'm thinking on it. I haven't seen Abel or Kendrick in person and my little brother wants to go, and it gives me a reason to visit home. Plus I'll also be there to check out SZA, Marina and the Diamonds, Vic Mensa and maybe find some new **** I've never heard of.

It all works out well for me
nthat.gif
Yeah it's up in the air for me. 

Because I really wanna see Abel, and this may be one of the only times I'm going to be able to see him for a while considering he hasn't really hinted at a tour anytime soon. 

Yeah it's up in the air for me. 

Because I really wanna see Abel, and this may be one of the only times I'm going to be able to see him for a while considering he hasn't really hinted at a tour anytime soon. 

I feel you man, that's the reason I'm just gonna go ahead and grab tickets. And he never comes here down here anyway. Might as well take advantage

just discovered this thread. I'm sure this has been mentioned but Kissland is probably my favorite song by the weeknd

The second half of Kiss Land is something of the Gods but the first half on its own is pretty awesome/gets me hyped. The fact that it's only the first half of the entire track just makes the second half that much better. One of the best songs ever created in any genre for me

"I might-- **** around and bring your whole crew on tour

**** around turn you in to my west coast girl"

pimp.gif

I still tell people "this ain't nothing to relate to" whenever the conversation is set up just right. :lol:

The second half of Kiss Land is something of the Gods but the first half on its own is pretty awesome/gets me hyped. The fact that it's only the first half of the entire track just makes the second half that much better. One of the best songs ever created in any genre for me

"I might-- **** around and bring your whole crew on tour

**** around turn you in to my west coast girl"

pimp.gif
Last week was my rough week, I'm still dripping down from my nose

LOVE that line

I still tell people "this ain't nothing to relate to" whenever the conversation is set up just right. :lol:

Safe to say you're the Weeknd of your crew then?

:rofl:

Man Sweet life is strange. Its looking to be around $200 for a 2 day pass. Which is really expensive especially when im basically wanting to go just for The Weeknd and Kendrick. And if they play on the same day i have no interest in the second day at all. But they don't sell individual passes until closer to the show if at all from what i heard about last year

Hi everybody! Check out the probably best puzzle game about hip-hop, available on Amazon Store free and paid versions:
Old school, new school, golden age anything!

just type "Hip Hop Mania" at Amazon AppStore (by the way, amazon appstore is nice thing, better than google play for now).

the game is amazing, a bunch of questions to solve! I got em both! what you say?

p.s. admins don't mean it like ad and do not delete please, it's have a many songs to guess that's why i posted it in MUSIC section

How dare you!!!

I still tell people "this ain't nothing to relate to" whenever the conversation is set up just right.
laugh.gif
"White Russian when the sun hits

White Russians with tongue tricks

I like the feeling of tongue rings"

Coincidentally this girl from last night is indeed from Russia - her pops probably back home cold and mad as hell. 
eyes.gif

One of yall asked for pics 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom