The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I shoulda known doing that white on my HOB CD would make it skip :smh:

Was on some drunk ****.

Da yung gawd would understand.

Last edited:
update : we left a house party on saturday night and we were barred out and she was drunk asf i barely drink , we went to the strip club and i lost my wallet :rofl:  we left the strip club and then get on i-95 north and im going to the beach but then i get in the express lane by mistake cause shes giving me the top and kisslands playing full volume then i miss the another exit by mistake but then finally get back on i-95 south from aventura :rofl:  back to south beach .... i park on 83rd st & collins and im expecting to run across the street with her so we can smash by the benches or in the little huts or on the beach / in the beach or whatever ...then she says f it i want spontaneous lets go to the backseat , at this point i put on EOS and she straight rode the wave til somewhere during "next" she finished .....i still hadnt ......then we drove to my place and finished.....a few times....fell asleep inside of it #yolo while listening to house of balloons :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i ran into this issue a few years ago and then posted multiple pictures with my babys mother stickin her tongue down my throat in most of the pics.....you can follow me on ig and SEE me and my girl if your so interested , and theres only one weeknd of the the crew , my crew and NT famb  @305luigi on ig since you wanna be meeh.

:rofl: :rofl: you are living my man

Still waiting on frank ocean :-/
tired.gif

However I would sacrifice my first born son to see the God perform here in Europe in the next few months. 
Tf
roll.gif

Too far? Nah true fax b, 
laugh.gif

I don't think yall understand so I'm not even gonna go there. 
laugh.gif
He's gone on tour on almost a yearly basis since he dropped Thursday.
You don't need to sacrifice a child, b.
roll.gif

For my DMVers

Weeknd at Merriweather Post for Sweet Life Festival coming up May 30. Wear your NT fitted and i will see you there!

Too far? Nah true fax b, 
laugh.gif

I don't think yall understand so I'm not even gonna go there. 
laugh.gif
He's gone on tour on almost a yearly basis since he dropped Thursday.
You don't need to sacrifice a child, b.
roll.gif
And I'm pretty sure I've been to every one of em that hit the west coast. 
laugh.gif

Again most of yall wouldn't understand just how much harder a Weeknd Euro tour would pop off compared to back home. 

The affinity they have for live music out here, 10x the openness to sex and drugs, cleaner drugs, better women. 
tired.gif

A Weeknd concert in Berlin or Copenhagen or any just about any other major European city would be.  
eek.gif

But I guess I'll have to settle for PARTY 

Last edited:
Bruh I never heard the remix until 4 minutes ago. :rofl: :rofl:

**** been out since October? Where the hell have I been

The Often Remix with Schoolboy Q and Mr. [emoji]127824[/emoji]? **** is hilarious. Ross' opening line to his verse :rofl:.

Last edited:
The Often Remix with Schoolboy Q and Mr. [emoji]127824[/emoji]? **** is hilarious. Ross' opening line to his verse
roll.gif
Like I said, blasphemous

If Weeknd wants to step on to any one of their tracks and bless it, so be it. But for these mother ******* losers, these bum *** rappers trying to keep up with The Weeknd.. ruining the song.. 
mean.gif

Earned it getting plays here in NJ. In the fire engine now and it's on. I hope a bad b**** doesn't come near me

Back
Top Bottom