The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
"the weeknd of the crew" is back.....got a new hipster girlfriend......kissland > all the other tapes/albums when it comes to press play at track one and start smashing your girl for an hour.........once again that buildup from profesional , to the town , to adaptiation and then being deep in that box when love in the sky hits 
nthat.gif
.....ive been at it for a week everyday with new shorti and im trying so hard to time myself to release my krispy kreme glaze right when he goes " how does it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" and that beat goes crazy on love in the sky

im the weeknd of the crew , but im also the one driving to my girls pad at 10 pm while they literally ask me everyday "yo where the **** at" 

ill take being the weeknd of the crew breh , these miami hipsters are everything 

Last edited:
This thread is like the Thread About Nothing or Thread About Yambs

Writing fictitious novels about how every chick in their office wants to smang em

or how they knocking down all the dimes in their college/high school class.

Where the pics at? I don't believe you dudes.

mixed in with speculating if abel tesfaye is banging t swizzle, ariana, kylie, madonna...smh

Last edited:
:rofl:

You all don't have to believe my stories, b. I know the life I've lived. :smokin

I'd gladly post pictures were this the old NT where dudes didn't go searching for the girls shown in pictures only to link them to the threads.

Lmao dude really made an account with that name to post doodoo. Atleast the account name made me laugh

Had to stop following him on IG.

He's become a real cornball on there w/ all the memes & **** :smh:

Last edited:

This thread is like the Thread About Nothing or Thread About Yambs

Writing fictitious novels about how every chick in their office wants to smang em

or how they knocking down all the dimes in their college/high school class.

Where the pics at? I don't believe you dudes.

mixed in with speculating if abel tesfaye is banging t swizzle, ariana, kylie, madonna...smh
roll.gif

Had to stop following him on IG.

He's become a real cornball on there w/ all the memes & ****
mean.gif
i tend to do this with ppl who post too much dumb stuff

but id rather keep up with the young gawd than some chick i went to school with quoting bible verses than releasing her inner thot days later

i tend to do this with ppl who post too much dumb stuff

but id rather keep up with the young gawd than some chick i went to school with quoting bible verses than releasing her inner thot days later
roll.gif
at releasing her inner thot

Breh I know that type. People, guys and gals, suck when it comes to social media

Theres nothing worse on IG than the girls who put up like a relationship quote with a pic of like ASAP Rocky or Lil' Wayne behind it :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom