The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Been asking for someone to edit out the chorus since it dropped. The verses alone aren't bad to be honest.

Yeah without the chorus and hey heys it'd be a dope track. Probably see an edited version when the instrumentals drop

After a cool 5-6 listens, my least favorite song is actually "I Feel It Coming."

I don't get the urge to skip it, but I forget how it sounds the instant it ends.

Ordinary Life is just 
nthat.gif

I really can't get into the album at all.

Kiss Land is still his best to me. BBTM was okay.

I really liked the song Star Boy and had high hopes. I'm just not feeling it.

The crazy thing about this whole transition into a new sound is that he's playing with all of us. He's trolling the day 1 fans

He knows what we want and he references it in different songs or gives us a hint that he knows what we want.. or Leaves bread crumbs in music videos

He knows that he can drop what we want but it isn't the right time and it might not ever be

Last edited:
Ordinary Life the kind of track that you can't broadcast your fandom like that since other people may look at you funny and wonder whether you should be on suicide watch. :smh:

"What about that song is relatable to you, _____?" :lol:

Feel like ordinary life will go over peoples heads .. (regular folks) probably don't even pay attention the the lyrics

Last edited:
The crazy thing about this whole transition into a new sound is that he's playing with all of us. He's trolling the day 1 fans

He knows what we want and he references it in different songs or gives us a hint that he knows what we want.. or Leaves bread crumbs in music videos

He knows that he can drop what we want but it isn't the right time and it might not ever be

He's made comments in interviews that doing that kind of music is too easy to him

Back
Top Bottom