The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pretty known i believe tho. I was in here few years ago saying how he worships Satan

just my Opinion everyone gonna have there own

The Morning is such a classic, sheesh.

Idk how to explain the high I get from that song but

source.gif

That video doesn't disturb any y'all? **** got me ****ed up man.

The joint at the top of the page with "Satan" briefly flashing onto the monitor? Just watched it because you mentioned it, and I find it hilarious :lol:

I'd love to know if there's a vision there or it's just for the 'aesthetic' like a lot of recent artists enjoy to use it for. Or whether or not that's even unedited footage.

Outside of curiosity about the artistic thought process behind it and the cross he's been using throughout the Starboy era, I couldn't care less though since I don't believe in religion anyway.

While you may not believe in religion, it should be worrisome if he's subscribing to that belief system and not just using it for aesthetic, as the belief comes with some deplorable actions.

I would like it to be 'shopped but idk.

Will forever be a lost opportunity if we don't get at least an ep from Abel & Drake.

The time to strike with that was 2011-2012

Same with Drake/Ross

I know Drake/Abel gotta have an old album in the stash though :smh:

It wouldn't live up to the hype at this point. Both of em are becoming pretty lackluster

The time to strike with that was 2011-2012

Same with Drake/Ross

I know Drake/Abel gotta have an old album in the stash though :smh:

In 2012 yeah. Now that **** would sound like fake dancehall/glow stick music.

This is my opinion, but all the work that they worked on that appeared on Drakes projects outshined the joints that were on Abels projects. I feel as if they were to work on something, they'd bring out the best in each other. Meaning that, I don't think we'd get any dancehall **** from Drake, or that crazy pop stuff from Abel.

Not sure how an OVOXO project would sound now in 2017...

But it'd definitely be huge. All in their mentions/comments folks are going fiending for it.

Whatever move Abel does for his next project I'm hoping it'll be a good one.

anyone else feel like the lane Weeknd is in now, was supposed to be Chris Brown? songs like Rockin', Secrets etc...Chris was poised to be the new MJ...Weeknd eating with that sound though

I feel like Chris Brown and Justin Bieber took similar routes cause they were so young. They were never about that life and tried to portray being someone their not. Trying to be 'hard' as some would say. I'm sure neither of them were piffing until a few years after into the industry. And now they are both just completely different people.

Abel has been a savage since the jump. Though his sound has been changing that savagness is still there.

Back
Top Bottom