The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that time again?

KL>

ECHOES

HOB

THURSDAY

THE FEATURES

STARBOY

BBTM

in that order....kissland the most cohesive thing i ever heard bros

NT is the only place you will hear KL > the trilogy. Lmao

It was good no doubt. Honestly I think the main reason it's even held in high regard for me is because of how trash his next two albums were.

It's all subjective at the end of the day but Kiss Land is cinematic. It's like watching a movie with your ears.

HoB is dope but I'd argue that EoS is the height of the 3 tapes. He's at his darkest on EoS.

NT is the only place you will hear KL > the trilogy. Lmao

It was good no doubt. Honestly I think the main reason it's even held in high regard for me is because of how trash his next two albums were.

That's actually not true. He even acknowledges that a lot of his hardcore fan base holds Kiss Land at the top as their favorite project. During his Zane Lowe interview. Honestly it was ahead of it's time and that's why now it gets the praise it does.

He must be lurking on NT then. Lol

Kissland is cool like I said it's the last real "WEEKND" album. Where he's creative, has different melodies etc. all his new **** he got literally the same cadence ( every hip hop ish song, every feature) same cadence every time. Same subject of matter. It's just gets old. That song with French Montana is trash. Dude is literally getting by on his voice alone right now

You can tell demonstrative weeknd equals worse weeknd

In his videos and what not when you see him all active you know he's far gone lol

Had to run home after seeing/hearing the blasphemy from Joe Budden. Crazy how dude praises BBTM & Starboy. Pretty much invalidates all of his music opinions.

IMG_6943.PNG
THIS is his GOAT project, just look at this tracklist

The Morning is on there, that song is audio drugs.

Back
Top Bottom