The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's my list of the top Weeknd tracks. The first 3 are fixed and unchanging. The other 12 are more fluid. Come at me, b.
laugh.gif
Co-sign.

Anybody can send me the mashup of Acquainted and GBIN90s. dropbox or whatever.  the previous links were all deleted.

Watched the Rambo performance pretty cool

Also watched him perform low life in la when it was brand new had the crowd shook lol. I noticed he performed non bbtm tracks and the crowd was sorta quiet lol smh

IDK if Coming Down is even top 5 on HOB.

Professional
Gone
The Party & The After Party
The Morning
Next

Honorable mentions go to High For This, Wicked Games, One of Those Nights, Valerie

Wicked Games is the best song on HOB and probably his best song.

The homie blink got that pop sounding In The 90's on his list but he hate King Of The Fall. :lol: :smh: :smh:

Can't argue that list blinkin you my dude :pimp:

Wicked Games my all time #1. In the 90s is fire. That was the song that when it leaked i was like HES BACK!! And its heads and shoulders better then acquainted. Switch Birds 2 with Birds 1 and throw Valerie on there instead of til dawn....i think thats it....may reconsider. The only other song i need in my top is What you Need.

Looking back... When In The Night and 90's leaked it was the start of the downfall. The Hills was classic Weeknd and maybe Tell Your Friends. Rest of that album was :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom