The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just caught up a few weeks behind smh @ the glass table slander.

We had an N'ter catch feels from Tears in the Rain . I hate it had to happen but that song will hold you down fam

KotF
TitR
DD

And I'll be honest, Prisoner was getting the skip treatment when I gave BBTM spins. I expected so much more out of that collab. Dark Times is a better track. -ye shrug

We had an N'ter catch feels from Tears in the Rain . I hate it had to happen but that song will hold you down fam

Man...

Abel x Tiller performing together out in Germany 
nthat.gif

i was ready to throw hands with the gtg slander

tears in the rain and gtg are top 10 weeknd tracks.

glass table girls top 10 , tears top 15ish , not later than 13th pick in the weeknds draft probably as a complete , meaningful song .......kissland era> 

never loved an artists style / music in my life , no ayo just incase , as i was with the weeknd in that era....then again i had just left my babys mother so probably plays a key role ...

Tears in the Rain is top 15 Weeknd?! :wow: :rofl:

I've had enough. Someone send me their number. I'll FaceTime you while you play that track just so I'm 100% certain we're listening to the same song. :lol:

Tears in the Rain is top 15 Weeknd?! :wow: :rofl:

I've had enough. Someone send me their number. I'll FaceTime you while you play that track just so I'm 100% certain we're listening to the same song. :lol:

Fight me

Acquainted crawling up the charts for off the memory I have with it alone. I can never say what it is though :lol:

Son really scribbled down a list :wow: :lol:

My anniversary tee came within one week and I love it. Sucks to hear yall gear isn't coming in.

Dont judge my handwriting. :lol:

And plenty of us in this very thread have taken the time to type out lists of favorite tracks. What's so eye opening about me jotting some down on a sticky note? :rolleyes

I'd rather do burpees for 10min straight, than pick top 3 weeknd tracks.

Save me the headache

Back
Top Bottom