The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I legit wanna know what ended the relationship. Spending 7 to 8 minutes with someone can be a pain. 7 - 8 years tho? Something had to happen. Cant be one of these we grew apart things.

So, she didn't text you back about smashing on your birthday?

I legit wanna know what ended the relationship. Spending 7 to 8 minutes with someone can be a pain. 7 - 8 years tho? Something had to happen. Cant be one of these we grew apart things.

I'm sure she's going to call me the day of my birthday lol.

But it really is a long complicated story. Maybe one day I'll tell y'all.

When I was telling her about the Brooklyn bridge locks thing she called. She started following me on IG liked all my pics cause I told her too lol and then I just found out now that she stopped following me, didn't like any of my pics. So I put my account to private. And I unfollowed her lol. But I guess I'll put it back to public.

The funniest thing is I've been using snap chat and she never uses it and today I noticed that's she's been looking at my snaps of all my story.

Just do me a favor and and put your most savage dopeest XO lines you can on the pic. And then I'll finally tell you guys the story the night of my birthday Jan 3rd. The whole story.

AmbivalentSole

Follow me too :smile: and like all my pics haha.

So tomorrow my birthday my aunt asking me what I want for my birthday should I be a savage and ask for soemthjng lavish. Like a jacket

Preview of the birthday. Obviously the weeknd savage going to be the playlist. Pm if you're curious where this going down before watch Star Wars IMAX 3D.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DEAD at those texts. Keep ya head up G, it's way too many breezys out here. 

My dude, you've got to let sleeping dogs lie.

I understand this was between you & someone who had an extremely long relationship & I was in a similar situation so this is why I'm the right person to give you this advice...

You might have felt/feel that what you two shared was love but really it was just neediness/attachment on your part. If you truly loved this person, you'd let her go & let her be happy even if it doesn't involve you in the equation anymore.

Some of the best advice I've ever gotten was to destroy any form of attachment that my ego was identifying itself with. Attachment to people, past events, possessions & who I thought I was.

Now this might sound like a daunting task at first but that's just your ego talking. Dead that too.

Destruction is a form of creation so engulf yourself w/in a metaphorical flame, burn off any negativity that resides within you & rise anew from the ashes like the phoenix.
My man.

This thread used to be people enjoying the music and sharing savage stories. Now it's people complaining about pop and this. SMH. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom