The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fam :x

*Cringes*

Y'all made it seem like wonderful was like the hills lol

I'm a Travis fan and obviously a true Abel fan.. But that jawn was weak. It was ok but sounded very radio mainstream. Abels voice sounds horrible auto tuned like that

Pass dat is growing on me. Liked it from the start but it's getting better

Weeknd did his thing on Wonderful (what else is new 
laugh.gif
)

Ooooh I love my city late at night, yeah

Ooooh I love my ******* when they bite, yeah 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

With that being said...

Low Life > Wonderful > Pass Dat Remix 

Long story 7-8 year relationship, I was living the XO life, something happened, I got locked and we never officially broke up then. And then it's just been weird ever since cause it wasn't safe to be in contact with her. Yes my case if extremely serious. But whatever. She was always there my Bella you can say but ugh.

Someone spoiler this for me.

Don't ban me, on mobile I don't have my Mac.

My dude, you've got to let sleeping dogs lie.

I understand this was between you & someone who had an extremely long relationship & I was in a similar situation so this is why I'm the right person to give you this advice...

You might have felt/feel that what you two shared was love but really it was just neediness/attachment on your part. If you truly loved this person, you'd let her go & let her be happy even if it doesn't involve you in the equation anymore.

Some of the best advice I've ever gotten was to destroy any form of attachment that my ego was identifying itself with. Attachment to people, past events, possessions & who I thought I was.

Now this might sound like a daunting task at first but that's just your ego talking. Dead that too.

Destruction is a form of creation so engulf yourself w/in a metaphorical flame, burn off any negativity that resides within you & rise anew from the ashes like the phoenix.

Last edited:
Sweet Baby Jesus Christ, that second text. You had to be loaded to text that. She prolly showed all her friends that **** too. Im cringing like a mf at work right now.

Last edited:
Not sure wtf is going on in here. But man cringe at those text. Bout to turn my damn phone off, do not wanna go thru that lol.

Last edited:
Someone spoiler this for me.

Don't ban me, on mobile I don't have my Mac.

:rofl:

My man said "**** the BS"

In my experience a lot girls play games. One day they cool the next they acting crazy. When they get some BS I have learned to just leave 'em alone, it ain't worth the confusion or stress. But I've never been with a girl for 7-8 years, that's like a marriage.

Last edited:
I don't see the point in being with a woman for more than 2 years if you're not seriously considering marriage. But hey I've never held one down much longer than a year.

These long relationships and then ending are usually due to starting young. I wish I took the advice of all the guys at work who said f*** relationships and do your thing till your atleast 25. Get it out your system cuz you meet someone young and they turn out to be someone wifey so you don't wanna leave. But you didn't do it everything you wanna do.
Going through it now...

My dude, you've got to let sleeping dogs lie.

I understand this was between you & someone who had an extremely long relationship & I was in a similar situation so this is why I'm the right person to give you this advice...

You might have felt/feel that what you two shared was love but really it was just neediness/attachment on your part. If you truly loved this person, you'd let her go & let her be happy even if it doesn't involve you in the equation anymore.

Some of the best advice I've ever gotten was to destroy any form of attachment that my ego was identifying itself with. Attachment to people, past events, possessions & who I thought I was.

Now this might sound like a daunting task at first but that's just your ego talking. Dead that too.

Destruction is a form of creation so engulf yourself w/in a metaphorical flame, burn off any negativity that resides within you & rise anew from the ashes like the phoenix.

My man.

Back
Top Bottom