The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man such a great early present. Saw on IG that he split with Bella no wonder the savage raunchyness
Reallllly..... 
nerd.gif

Dude needs to get to Seattle or Japan ASAP and lock himself in the booth

Also hope he deletes his IG 
laugh.gif
 dude went from 0 pics to posting three selfies a day

I guess I'm acasual Weekend fan but recently some song of his been getting radio play. Think it may be called Acquainted? I was feeling it, time to listen to his album :lol:
Yup casual sounds about right :lol:

Hmm maybe "in the night" you mean? Only 3 tracks getting plays on the radio is The Hills, ICFMF, In the Night

Tell your friends gets spins in LA

just looked at the tracklist and there's a song called Acquainted I knew I wasn't bugging :lol:

I listened to in the night like hell nah this isn't what I heard in my car that day

Man such a great early present. Saw on IG that he split with Bella no wonder the savage raunchyness
I can't even lie, I smiled when I saw this. 
roll.gif

My dude needs to get the ciara treatment and go on another mixtape run like future did this past year.

:lol: it's funny to me how ones misery can bring joy to others. Either way I'm all for the raunch.

Last edited:
The slander from some of yall saying he's just gonna go right back into super pop 
mean.gif

That negativity mane( Tego voice)

:lol:

Watch this ____ fall back for a few months and reemerge with Beauty Behind The Madness II regardless of this alleged break or whatever.
Would be hilarious but also where I would prolly have to step away from his music lol.

Also the excuses in here would be gold, the interpretations of that tell your friends video legit made me unsubscribe :lol: boys was in here delusional.

Look at this man eyes with each passing model son was ready to consume his fame in one night :smokin

Selena Gomez as well during her performance :evil:

Last edited:
Would be hilarious but also where I would prolly have to step away from his music lol.

Also the excuses in here would be gold, the interpretations of that tell your friends video legit made me unsubscribe :lol: boys was in here delusional.

Whats delusional about it? You gon front as if his videos or certain songs don't have subliminal meanings. Look at Rolling Stone. Easily could just be about a female, but is really about his adjustment to fame.

Whats delusional about it? You gon front as if his videos or certain songs don't have subliminal meanings. Look at Rolling Stone. Easily could just be about a female, but is really about his adjustment to fame.
That's cool but dudes were twisting it to fit their hopes and wishes that he didn't "sell out" per say. Im specifically talking about those interpretations

Back
Top Bottom