The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a project I would want to happen. Weeknd did what he normally does on this track and it was a good mix. Drake was tryna sound like Future on that tape and it sounded forced.

Future is so bad
mean.gif
There should be a negative rep button 

I guess I'm a casual Weekend fan but recently some song of his been getting radio play. Think it may be called Acquainted? I was feeling it, time to listen to his album :lol:

I guess I'm a casual Weekend fan but recently some song of his been getting radio play. Think it may be called Acquainted? I was feeling it, time to listen to his album
laugh.gif
Yup casual sounds about right 
laugh.gif

Hmm maybe "in the night" you mean? Only 3 tracks getting plays on the radio is The Hills, ICFMF, In the Night

:rolleyes
Iphone auto corrected :lol: Weeknd*

Y'all so welcoming, thanks.
I know lol I'm messing bro. Now my iPhone doesn't auto correct. It knows wussup

You gotta do it right. Start with House of balloons. Go in order. Listen to the mood, lyrics. It's like a big story. One thing leads to the next kinda

could weeknd perform at the superbowl? :nerd:
Could he? Possibly he'll need to be more in the limelight for the commoners besides this first album (BBTM). Any artist need to have a vast established discography to play off from.

What's the last R&B artist to play? Justin Timberlake? Usher? I don't know to be honest that was the top of my head but their catalogues alone speaks enough for the "availability" to perform a mashup of 7 or 8 songs from different albums.

But this season's halftime show is Coldplay. I like them

Really diggin' that Low Life track

Weeknd > Future on it for sure, but Hendrix did what he does. Track is dope :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom