The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

If someone would like to PM just in case the world is ending and I need to be playing this album that would be appreciated. 

#NTXO come thru. 
frown.gif
   "will work for new weeknd" 

I agree. It hasn't moved me in the same way the old ones did. But to be fair, I was a savage during the time trilogy and KL released. This album comes just around the time I've found myself in a relationship for just over a month or two. Maybe that new relationship feeling is what has me not finding too much wrong with the album. But as homie's cousin mention... It does not inspire me to cheat... And I was greatly looking forward to that internal conflict. :smh:

I think that's it. In a serious relationship and just became a father. Not in that savage mindset anymore. GBIT90s was sort of a flashback to those days though.

You trying to put it on the album after Acquainted a-la Adaptation/Love in the Sky too?
laugh.gif
EXACTLY. Acquainted fades into Girls in the 90's. I have already added it, but can someone make a smooth transition?? 
nerd.gif

The Hills and Acquainted sound like they're written to / for his gf
THIS. I've been saying that too from the jump. It's definitely about Bella. I wonder how her parents feel about their little kid getting made two songs about full of raunch 

I'm gonna go ahead and say besides The Hills, Dark Times and Prisoner are the best songs on BBTM.

What we need is a transition from Acquainted to Girls in the 90's. It only makes sense, I'm not sure why he didn't do that to begin with

Back
Top Bottom