The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really wish I had the bread and time off to go see him at Barclays..... Salty.... Oh well. I'm sure the man will your again and atleast I saw the KL concert last year.

He opened with adaptation which was a nice touch. And man when the beat dropped to The Town... Bruhhhhh

a blinkin a blinkin just salty he can't see the God. :lol:

Jk

I think we'll get a project this winter or early in the new year. But if that doesn't happen watch him not put out nothin until his next LP which will probably release this time next year. That would be tragic. :x

I am very salty. Dude ain't show NO love to the A. Or anywhere in the Southeast. :smh: :frown:

What about for the Kissland tour did he hit the South last year?

KOTF tour is almost exclusively the cities/regions he talks about in his music. :lol:

Yeah he was out this way last year. I missed it after falling out with this broad that was supposed to be getting me tickets for my birthday. Smh. No excuses on that one, my **** up.

Seen my favorite "actress" Jada Stevens posting pictures from out there in her XO gear. Would've loved to meet her. :smh:

I'm pretty sure he hit TX, GA, and FL if I'm not mistaken..

yeah, he came here to NC last year too.

was an awesome show.

almost all females...

he came to NC early on too, a few years ago, and he mentioned it while he was here, how he would always have love for NC for having a good turn out early in his career, and will always make us a tour stop.

this current tour is obviously just major cities while he's working on new material with Doc...

Looks live
embarassed.gif

I have no idea why I turned down the chance to see him a few years back. Shawty offered the tickets as a B Day gift too :smh: :smh: :smh: :frown:

Yeah he was out this way last year. I missed it after falling out with this broad that was supposed to be getting me tickets for my birthday. Smh. No excuses on that one, my **** up.

Seen my favorite "actress" Jada Stevens posting pictures from out there in her XO gear. Would've loved to meet her.
mean.gif
Jada Stevens... a Weeknd fan?.... In XO gear?......

What about for the Kissland tour did he hit the South last year?

KOTF tour is almost exclusively the cities/regions he talks about in his music. :lol:

There should be a larger tour coming soon.

Was supposed to be select dates but them ***** sold so fast, I think they're getting ready for another run.

Barclays concert was awesome - he really sang his *** off. My girl and I had a great time.

She was bummed he didn't do Montreal, and I really wanted to hear him do DD live.

But hearing Loft Music, High For This was worth it - Wicked Games was an experience with the crowd - just an awesome show - his voice was so on point - something I was worried about - you know, the album sound to live music translating.

He did not disappoint

I have yet to go to a Weeknd concert :smh:

Sad.

I wanna see random broads just lose themselves in the music tripping off random drugs I'm probably too wary to do myself too dammit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom