The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This Recognize slander. 
mean.gif

That Barclays set list looked ill. One of my friends went and she said it was probably a top 5 live concert for her.

had I gone I deff would've needed a vasectomy pre-show.

Really wanted him to perform "Valerie", "KissLand" & "Coming Down".

Will definitely be catching any concert he does around NY from here on.

I wonder what's it like being the guy that gets thrown out of the venue for getting so hammered that he ends up dry humping a broad when Gone played. :smh:

Did he do the whole song of "Gone" tho?

That's dope! Cuz much like "The Zone", I could see it being a bit much for the casual fans, being so long and droned out...

But God... When that 2nd part drops in "Gone"... I'ma be geeked up and lose my mind in Vegas if he does that, I already know...

"The Knowing" is my least fav track on HOB... Not happy about that getting done and not "Coming Down"...

Recently saw the video for "The Knowing" on Revolt... It's rad, but there's like every other song on HOB that needs a video on rotation on these channels...

weeknd concerts bring out wild cheeks. had to be on my best behavior since i had my girl with me. but goddamn tho :evil: :pimp: some girls did not give a **** wit da outfits

The hook is dumb as hell

U got ****** I got bishes

I really want you you you lightskin new new new

All these bishes know your my *****

Man what that's just stupid

my boy swears PND went from trying to be abel to now trying to be future...

i can kinda hear what he's saying, especially in "recognize"...

all i really care about is "break from toronto"... that's his best effort imo...

i do give him props for sampling holy other on the first song on the latest mixtape tho... but it's kinda wack too, cuz most people will just think he produced all that, they won't realize the blatant sample, cuz most people ain't up on holy other...

PND sounds like a sink garbage disposal to me, but to each his own lol.

I'm actually super pissed about not going to the show. Could've visited some of the fam in Bushwick while I was up there smh.

Still upset this ***** only going to 4 cities.

Gone @ the United Center would be groundbreaking.

My combo would be Molly/bud/liq just like Ice City. Maybe some xanz or norco if present.

Really expected him to add more dates to the lineup. 4 cities and no new material... Sorry fellas, but that's disappointing.

Really expected him to add more dates to the lineup. 4 cities and no new material... Sorry fellas, but that's disappointing.

I'm satisfied.

Then again I live in Brooklyn and got kicked out of the Kissland Tour at Radio City Music Hall for being too wild so that might have something to do with it. :lol:

Also feel like him putting out the Or Nah Remix, Often and KOTF was all for the tour and they all rang off live.

Wish he would have played all 90 minutes of Gone though.

a blinkin a blinkin just salty he can't see the God. :lol:

Jk

I think we'll get a project this winter or early in the new year. But if that doesn't happen watch him not put out nothin until his next LP which will probably release this time next year. That would be tragic. :x

Back
Top Bottom