The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol, y'all ****** is crazy.
I really don't see where the L is.

We been rocking together for some time now.
Bad lil hipster chick that sleeps with my D in her mouth. Tell me more about this L.

A brotha can't acknowledge another females G these days?

I got some weeknd songs that come to life with shorty.
I thought you guys would understand.
:frown:

Welp, time to go re-enact Pretty video.

That last line has me CRYING! :rofl:

I gotta admit right now I got this chick nothing but good loving she like Abel catalog b/c that's all I play. When Pretty does come on I get in a real jealous mood and just.....GO....IN....ON HER :evil:

Abel music has brought out an entire new person in me......

Lol, y'all ****** is crazy.
I really don't see where the L is.

We been rocking together for some time now.
Bad lil hipster chick that sleeps with my D in her mouth. Tell me more about this L.

A brotha can't acknowledge another females G these days?

I got some weeknd songs that come to life with shorty.
I thought you guys would understand.
:frown:

Welp, time to go re-enact Pretty video.

It's simple. Let a h0 be a h0.

There's a million reasons why her and I could never be. Reasons I won't get into on here.

I'm letting it ride fellas. Have faith in your boy. I been around the block a few times.
Like I said, I have a feeling she belongs to the world. It ain't confirmed but I'm usually not wrong bout these things.

Due to the content of Abel's music, I thought some of you could feel me on this.

All that said...

Last edited:
Some of these replies to Diego 
laugh.gif

Its super easy to say "don't catch feels if you know she bout it bout it like that"  But you can't just not have feelings.  Some times it happens.  No girl wants to "Belong to the World" forever.  Maybe they are in that phase now, which you can join them in, but there is always a chance of a transition.  So just feel it out and go with it and enjoy everything that is occurring.   I had a similar situation so i feel you on this. 

I had a fling last summer with one I knew for a fact belonged to the world. She tried to sell me on the idea that she was trying to change and I was beginning to believe her. But I would always hear from close friends of ours that she wasn't a one guy type of girl. So I just kept her around for the sex and would always shoot down any attempts she made of taking it further. Ironically enough, it was around late July early August when BTTW first released. Now she's preggers and tried to pass the baby off as mines. Turns out one of my homies hit it in the interim period where we fell off. :smh:

laugh.gif
we def need a separate thread just for the lifestyle that embodies his music. And the escapades that come with it.

In between music releases I guess this thread is it. Oh well.

........The fall is coming soon fellas, we gotta be patient.

laugh.gif
we def need a separate thread just for the lifestyle that embodies his music. And the escapades that come with it.

In between music releases I guess this thread is it. Oh well.

........The fall is coming soon fellas, we gotta be patient.
TAY ? if you need it

someone just needs to start the reckless 20 somethings thread....weeknd influenced.

Last edited:
I'd have stories for days.

My bad if I took this thread off course.
Could've been something to hold us over till new music comes out.

I'll buy drinks for any dude in here at the NYC show to make up for it.

carry on with the stories...been the only thing keeping me sane after the young god drops 2 fire tracks and then goes radio silent smh lol

Back
Top Bottom