The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Guys I have a problem.
Smashing this white chick, I think she belongs to the world.

Her Game is mad tight. Reminds me of myself.

I'm low key tripping...

This is the only place where I might be understood.

Last edited:
Just accept that she'll never be yours and enjoy the vagina so long as she's throwing it at you.

srsly

Are you in love or something bro? Just continue what you're doing, what's the problem?

My D stay wet...that's never a question.
I'm chillin, enjoying it as it goes but I'm not going to dismiss the fact that her game is so tight at a fairly young age.

Its why I suspect that she belongs to the world.

Last edited:
I wasn't questioning your game though just wondering what the problem is? A lot of these belong to the world... it's all a part of the game we play

My D stay wet...that's never a question.
I'm chillin, enjoying it as it goes but I'm not going to dismiss the fact that her game is so tight at a fairly young age.

Its why I suspect that she belongs to the world.

You're impressed with the allure of a girl that has good game. I get it; it's rare these days, especially when you're living "the life". But if you have game like you say you do, then you know your better judgement should allow you to be able to look beyond shorty's allure and peep the game for what it is. She's not yours, and you shouldn't care if she's out there with other guys. Enjoy the vagina for a while, and let her do her thing. The both of you will eventually move on to the next fling. If you play it right and accept that, then you'll always be able to think back of ol' girl and remember the dope experience and sex you all had.

Guys I have a problem.

I'm low key tripping...

nothing but trouble. Enjoy it while it last. Play "Nomads" everyday and you might feel better
laugh.gif

Lmao @ this turning into TAY.

We need some new music before the tour.

A large component of the music is the lifestyle. This thread will always have personal stories and real life interjections

This is so true b lol. Back when I was partying like crazy hard and experimenting a lot as well as sliding into the partying semi detested white girl yambs on the reg, this music was my vice.

Honestly lol, no troll. felt like I was somewhat living this sh*t for a little until I had a few eye opening experiences/close calls and then I decided that I couldn't see myself making out of college (let me rephrase that, high school) alive.

But when messing with girls involved in this lifestyle, I've kinda accepted the fact that things aren't gonna get too personal outside of hanging, raging and beating the p. it kinda sucks cuz once you get to the point where you don't really wanna mess with that lifestyle anymore, it's a bit rough trying to do "normal" things with a girl that don't involve intimacy or killing brain cells lmao.

Don't really know where I'm going with this, but what I guess I'm trying to say is enjoy it for what it is subjectively and let it take it's own course.

it kinda sucks cuz once you get to the point where you don't really wanna mess with that lifestyle anymore, it's a bit rough trying to do "normal" things with a girl that don't involve intimacy or killing brain cells lmao.

Don't really know where I'm going with this, but what I guess I'm trying to say is enjoy it for what it is subjectively and let it take it's own course.

TOO MUCH REAL LIFE.

Between having something with serious wifey potential in the corner pocket + Abel dropping new jams, the struggle is real out here bruh.

Had to quit the henny bc I'm an animal on it & the drugs. :smh:

But she's different.
I don't want others to have her.

Just wait for me till I'm ready to smoke with her and **** her.

But she's different.

Just get FUBAR with her and be honest and say what you're feeling....then hook it up with something sensual/passionate in the background from the young gawd (personal experience Montreal has been the go to panty dropper at the crib 
devil.gif
)  and the proceed to slide into the yambs and see what happens from there.

Guys I have a problem.

I'm low key tripping...

But she's different.

i bet shes like " you try to warn me, but baby im warning you" 

mark this as another L diego

Guys I have a problem.

I'm low key tripping...

But she's different.

i bet shes like " you try to warn me, but baby im warning you" 
mark this as another L diego

:lol: tell me why i had his tapes on shuffle tonight and came across this lyric

Y'all right about this music tho it will get your mind right...​

Lol, y'all ****** is crazy.
I really don't see where the L is.

We been rocking together for some time now.
Bad lil hipster chick that sleeps with my D in her mouth. Tell me more about this L.

A brotha can't acknowledge another females G these days?

I got some weeknd songs that come to life with shorty.
I thought you guys would understand.
:frown:

Welp, time to go re-enact Pretty video.

Brah, you made up for that entire post by saying you're bout to get your Pretty on
roll.gif

srsly though, if you know she the type then why exactly are you falling for her? There's plenty of other cool chick's out there who probably enjoy the same things you do, will smash just as much as she smashes, who don't Belong to the World.

There's a difference between recognizing a female's game, maybe even admiring it, and falling for her wanting to keep her to yourself. I mean, that's setting yourself up for disaster. That's mentally weak stuff right there and from what you say about yourself, you should be smart enough to know that. Why not just continue the actions without the feelings attached?  If you can't do that then you're not strong enough to be involved with those types of females.

No soap box just giving the .02

No one's saying you're taking the L for smashing a baddie or her counting sheep while your meats in her mouth :lol:

The L comes in the fact that you have reason to believe she's one of those chicks that's out there living the unshackled life, yet you're trying to cage her up. You want to domesticate her bro, but she belongs to the world.

Back
Top Bottom