The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You gotta be soft as hell for a another dude to make you delete somethin.
laugh.gif

The Weeknd on some ol Kurt Cobain steez. Just let me make music for you and leave me alone. Straight vag.

You gotta be soft as hell for a another dude to make you delete somethin.
laugh.gif

Wurd.
laugh.gif

^ There's nothing wrong. But he should know that that stuff just comes with the territory. Especially now he's becoming more known and getting more exposure.

The Weeknd actually came over to Starbucks to grab a drink, and walked right by where we were sitting. He and I made eye contact and exchanged mean-mugs (At the time I was pretty disappointed that he wouldn’t take a picture with us). As our eyes were locked, Stefan decided to grab an up-close picture of him on his iPhone 4. I didn’t see that, but I did see The Weeknd’s face get scrunched up as Stefan snapped the photo. He walked around the fence to where we were sitting, and told Stefan in an angry, pretentious voice to delete the photo. Stefan obliged, and The Weeknd patted him on the back.

Once The Weeknd was back outside of Stussy with his camp, we watched him tell the story of what had just happened. His hand gesticulations (he pretended to snap a photo and then patted an imaginary Stefan on his back) made it clear that he was having a grand old time mocking Stefan. Good one, Abel.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes music makes him seem anti-social, not surprised by his actions on this one.

I just hope he keeps putting out good music. Could really care less how he acts.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

The Weeknd actually came over to Starbucks to grab a drink, and walked right by where we were sitting. He and I made eye contact and exchanged mean-mugs (At the time I was pretty disappointed that he wouldn’t take a picture with us). As our eyes were locked, Stefan decided to grab an up-close picture of him on his iPhone 4. I didn’t see that, but I did see The Weeknd’s face get scrunched up as Stefan snapped the photo. He walked around the fence to where we were sitting, and told Stefan in an angry, pretentious voice to delete the photo. Stefan obliged, and The Weeknd patted him on the back.

Once The Weeknd was back outside of Stussy with his camp, we watched him tell the story of what had just happened. His hand gesticulations (he pretended to snap a photo and then patted an imaginary Stefan on his back) made it clear that he was having a grand old time mocking Stefan. Good one, Abel.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My !@%$* Abel 
pimp.gif

Sound just like some $+$+ Ill do dog 

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

I get that but I'm saying how much of a p do you have to be for someone like Abel to scare you into deleting a simple pic

this...i wouldve laughed in anyones face if they told me to delete a photo off MY damn phone...

Who didn't know how he looked tho?

He dresses a little different but I figured that's how they do it in TO

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

I get that but I'm saying how much of a p do you have to be for someone like Abel to scare you into deleting a simple pic

this...i wouldve laughed in anyones face if they told me to delete a photo off MY damn phone...

Right...

Someone re-up the old pic of him quik posted it isnt working

SMH @ dudes overly concerned with how another man looks. Just enjoy the music

Back
Top Bottom