The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How did you get em? Stubhub?

I caved and just went with Sec 19 Lower Bowl. If the floor wasn't seated, I would've been willing to pay double but seats take away from it.

Stubhub for 140 a piece, I've sat on the Barclays floor, even though its seated, still great and they're very laxed if you know what I mean.

Definitely missed the 1st SF show & copped that 2nd weeknd show. Trip part is I woulda missed both shoes if I didn't just happen to be on twitter when Abel fan page announced it. This is actually a W bc now I'm Gon catch that Stanford game Friday & that cal game Saturday... Crazy part is I'm flying in from New Orleans...

Last edited:
 found this thread when cuz the sneaker threads got a lil boring 
laugh.gif
. Just wanted to say I'm def a fan of The Weeknd. Dude is straight talented and seems like he loves doing his own thing. I've been following since his mixtapes were out and you could download them for free. My girl wasn't feeling him when I first showed her a few of his songs (shocker). Then I had to buy tickets for the Kissland tour in Camden NJ. She's a fan now and he sounded just like he did in the studio. Too bad bills are catching up so I won't be able to see him in NYC. Unless the Red Sea parts and my girl buys us tickets 
laugh.gif

Aint a competition
laugh.gif
Party is nice in his own regard, Weeknd aint trying to match him track for track. Seems like Weeknd will release new things anyway soon before the tour

Weeknd where u at playa? Party bout to come thru and drop bombs
PND is not near abel's level quite yet. yes he is releasing new material soon, but that doesnt mean anything to the weeknd, for all we know dude is prepping to drop something prior to his fall tour. 

PND is dope and im a fan, but his name isnt quite out there just yet. no features other than drake or guest appearances on artists tracks.

i have no doubt he'll get there though

I've heard a couple tracks from that dude and he just seems like an imitation of the young gawd.

Back
Top Bottom