The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
looks like the lady and I are going to the brooklyn show :pimp:

we saw abel this past oct in boston for the kissland tour. it was :pimp: :pimp:

For those having trouble getting tickets.

I don't know if it makes a difference but trying using another browser other than Google Chrome when purchasing the tickets.

I kept getting crazy wait times when I used it. I checked out using Mozilla Firefox with no problem.

http://www.spintaz.com/weekndsignup

Apparently you were suppose to go to the link to receive a fan code. They were sent out from 7/8-7-10

Livenation presale goes on sale tomorrow code is EXCLUSIVE. Not sure if it needs to be purchased online or through their mobile app. Searched on twitter and this has been the response from livenation when anybody ask.

Good luck.

Nevermind, got it... Im in the BK show

Had floor seats but it was 3 and I was only trying to buy 2 so I couldnt leave the last one out

Section 20 :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Nvm broskis.

I had to DL Firefox on my phone, then the live nation options showed up on the ticketmaster site. I'm in the lower section, section 24. Didn't want to be on the floor even though it seems those options are sold out anyway.

Sweet relief.

Last edited:
I don't go on NT much anymore, but when I do it's for **** like this. Thanks for that password boys, I'm in that thang. the weeknd x SF

SMH. Floor seats are sold out in BK i think. Was traveling for work the past 2 days and spintaz never emailed me my pre-sale code. Heated.

SMH. Floor seats are sold out in BK i think. Was traveling for work the past 2 days and spintaz never emailed me my pre-sale code. Heated.

I got shafted trying to get floor seats as well, don't think they sold them all during presale though, only hope is tomorrow.

If anything imma just have to take that L and pay craigslist/stubhub prices, gotta be on the floor or nothing.

I got shafted trying to get floor seats as well, don't think they sold them all during presale though, only hope is tomorrow.

If anything imma just have to take that L and pay craigslist/stubhub prices, gotta be on the floor or nothing.

Same here. At least right now, some of the floor seats are like 130 on Stubhub. Only 40 more than actual prices - so it could be worse :smh:

Are the floor seats seated in BK?

I hate seated concerts. Sort of took the experience of my last Weeknd concert in tdot away :smh:

Back
Top Bottom