The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I really think wanderlust as a single would be :pimp:

I wish dude didn't throw live for out there as a single. Probably a label decision since Aubrey on it.

I think he will choose the Wanderlust remix over the regular version as the next single cuz of the pharell feature for some reason.

I went to his first show in T.O. last night.

2750+  people singing along to the encore of Wicked Games 
pimp.gif

personally, i think there are some artists dude shouldn't collab with :lol:, word to french.

not that he needs to honestly, but artists id find interesting to see collab with weeknd:

jhene aiko
j cole
kendrick
HAIM
The Roots
M83
another juicy j joint won't hurt.

i want a straight OVOXO album. drake, weeknd, PARTYNEXTDOOR, majid jordan. i think that would come out awesome. drake needs to keep birdman off his damn album, dude really sucks all the energy out the song when he comes on :smh:

personally, i think there are some artists dude shouldn't collab with
laugh.gif
, word to french.

not that he needs to honestly, but artists id find interesting to see collab with weeknd:

jhene aiko
j cole
kendrick
HAIM
The Roots
M83

i want a straight OVOXO album. drake, weeknd, PARTYNEXTDOOR, majid jordan. i think that would come out awesome. drake needs to keep birdman off his damn album, dude really sucks all the energy out the song when he comes on
mean.gif
"watchu talkn bout plaboi"..."brrr, we outchea"

birdman dropping the n word every other syllable.  you right though

I went to his first show in T.O. last night.

2750+  people singing along to the encore of Wicked Games :pimp:

was there something off about the show? were the lights/videos not working? why did they move the shows to a different venue? :nerd:

They have a big round thing above the stage that they didn't use. I guess Massey hall couldn't accommodate it

I'm pretty pissed about the move. Put a lot of work in to getting front frow seats as Massey hall.

Last edited:
Weeknd will be doing a performance at Pure nightclub in Vegas on Nov 2nd.

tickets going for $20.

damn 1 week after the yeezus show.

kanye on friday, weeknd on saturday...could literally overdose on yambs with a weekend like that. if only

personally, i think there are some artists dude shouldn't collab with :lol:, word to french.

jhene aiko
j cole
kendrick
HAIM
The Roots
M83

i want a straight OVOXO album. drake, weeknd, PARTYNEXTDOOR, majid jordan. i think that would come out awesome. drake needs to keep birdman off his damn album, dude really sucks all the energy out the song when he comes on :smh:

i still need a weeknd x andre 3000 collab :nerd: :pimp:

I hear something about a private show in NYC for people that purchased the album from his site.
Anyone heard anything about this?

Which bouncer do I need to get a shorty to sleep with so I can get in the spot?

I hear something about a private show in NYC for people that purchased the album from his site.
Anyone heard anything about this?

Which bouncer do I need to get a shorty to sleep with so I can get in the spot?

Fairly certain it's just a private album signing event.

personally, i think there are some artists dude shouldn't collab with
laugh.gif
, word to french.

jhene aiko
j cole 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

kendrick
HAIM
The Roots 
M83 
pimp.gif
 x Infinity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want a straight OVOXO album. drake, weeknd, PARTYNEXTDOOR, majid jordan. i think that would come out awesome. drake needs to keep birdman off his damn album, dude really sucks all the energy out the song when he comes on
mean.gif
I'm sure Black Thought/The Roots could make good music with anybody. The Weeknd and J Cole go together like warm milk and strenuous exercise. Kendrick could be interesting, would need that ***** Don't Kill My Vibe type vibe though, nothing too turnt up from Kdot. Never heard of some of those artist but a collab with M83 could be 
eek.gif
.  I still think French and The Weeknd are perfectly capable of coming up with something in the same vein as  One of Those Nights, they just got it terribly wrong on French's album. 

I don't even know if I could handle a OVOXO album. I'd have to retire from listening to much for a little bit.

Would love to hear what The Weekend and Florence + The Machine could come up with actually working together. 

I'm still waiting on a Weekned x Gucci or Weeknd x Future collab.
nerd.gif

Imagine an A+ hook from Future with two or three I'm Good  or One of Those Nights type verses from Abel. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
personally, i think there are some artists dude shouldn't collab with :lol: , word to french.

jhene aiko
j cole :x :x :x

kendrick

HAIM

The Roots 

M83 :pimp:  x Infinity

another juicy j joint won't hurt. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm sure Black Thought/The Roots could make good music with anybody. The Weeknd and J Cole go together like warm milk and strenuous exercise. Kendrick could be interesting, would need that ***** Don't Kill My Vibe type vibe though, nothing too turnt up from Kdot. Never heard of some of those artist but a collab with M83 could be :wow: .  I still think French and The Weeknd are perfectly capable of coming up with something in the same vein as One of Those Nights, they just got it terribly wrong on French's album. 

I don't even know if I could handle a OVOXO album. I'd have to retire from listening to much for a little bit.

Would love to hear what The Weekend and Florence + The Machine could come up with actually working together. 

I'm still waiting on a Weekned x Gucci or Weeknd x Future collab. :nerd:

Imagine an A+ hook from Future with two or three I'm Good or One of Those Nights type verses from Abel. :wow: :pimp:  

:LOL AWWW HELL NAWWW i don't want future or gucci's bumassvoices on a track wit da weeknd. gucci is not my cup of rap at all and future...well he's just boring. ol autotune no substance tony montana boy. french and wiz need to **** also. if you gonna come on with the weeknd on some generic *** flow like that then no thank you. hell french was worse than wiz. id rather have someone come off da bench from TDE and collab with the weeknd personally lol.

strong e-dap to you for florence/the machine, totally forgot about that. collab between them would be crazy. m83's album is STILL on repeat and the weeknd would make it only better. imo it could be the best collab yet.

OVOXO just needs to happen. just thinking about it has me like
3400.gif

post-11235-Despicable-Me-gifs-NgyD.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom