The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm hype. Been in rotation along w/ Frankie O ever since this dropped. It would only make sense for it to come out on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I KNOW EVERYTHINNNNNNNNG......

I....

...KNOW.....

....EVERYTHINNNNNNG....
if you play this in a car.. inebriated.. you will never be the same.

Last weekend I was singing this *#%# at 3am for no reason, like was really feeling it singing my heart out, 
embarassed.gif

Didn't listen to "House of Balloons" til after I heard "Birds Pt.1" which is fire so I was kinda disappointed, but 'Loft Music' & 'Wicked Games'
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^^ That's funny.. a lot of people that are all about HOB are meh about Birds Pt 1

Sorta the same thing with me... I got HOB & thought it was solid, but I liked Birds part 1 a lot more than any of the tracks off the album.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

y'all got word it's supposed to be dropping on a certain date or yall just guessing?
People have been guessing Thursdays release date for the better part of two months 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I KNOW EVERYTHINNNNNNNNG......

I....

...KNOW.....

....EVERYTHINNNNNNG....
if you play this in a car.. inebriated.. you will never be the same.

Last weekend I was singing this *#%# at 3am for no reason, like was really feeling it singing my heart out, 
embarassed.gif

YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT YOU'D BREEEAK MY HEEEEART....

YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT YOU'D MAAAKE ME CRRYYY....

BUT BABY IT'S OKAaAaAYYY..

I SWEAR ITS, OOOOO-KAYYYYYYYYY.......

y'all got word it's supposed to be dropping on a certain date or yall just guessing?

Every Thursday for the last 2-3 months is its release date until it actually drops.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Every Thursday for the last 2-3 months is its release date until it actually drops.
roll.gif

My boy is close with one of the dudes in the xo camp (I"d love to smack this herb) anyways dude has been saying they have always been looking to drop "Thursday" for the summer long weekend. Since there is a long weekend this week, and the next isn't until August. Good chance it should drop. But dude a herb so I don't take too much of what he says in.

But babbbby it don't huuuuuurt Oh like you thought it woooould, the more of you the meeeerrrrrier

I'm addicted to this *$*#@*$ song

::

Fans of The Weeknd and Frank Ocean should check out Cocaine80's
which is pretty much James Fauntleroy singing over No I.D. production

::

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by theDEEK

roll.gif

My boy is close with one of the dudes in the xo camp (I"d love to smack this herb) anyways dude has been saying they have always been looking to drop "Thursday" for the summer long weekend. Since there is a long weekend this week, and the next isn't until August. Good chance it should drop. But dude a herb so I don't take too much of what he says in.
Why is it all these dudes out of xo seem to be like that? Must be a Toronto thing...

jdi23 wrote:
Late as hell, but I downloaded it last night and I like it so far.
+1

I came across the tape a few months back, but only gave it a thorough listen in the past 3 weeks. This is some amazing stuff, Im not in a rush to hear the new tape like everyone else cause im still soaking HOB in
laugh.gif

not gonna lie. somebody made a thread saying post your fav album or mixtape so far this year. Alot of people came in there posting HOB, so i had to go check it out.

After a couple spins HOB is my favorite mixtape since "until the casket drops."

Back
Top Bottom