The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Disappoint.. I like the first part of the song better..

Dont really care for any of his videos anyway.. I just hope this means the album is on the way

Kinda what I pictured for the vid. The John Carpenter beat is too hard 
mean.gif

This dude's done.  Let's be real, I've been a fan, but he's def one of the ppl milking his 15minutes.  The drug culture stuff is just overdone at this point.  It's all the same from him.  Nice run though.  HOB was a classic mixtape, with the others holding solid ground too.

The drug culture stuff is just overdone at this point.  It's all the same from him.  
It may be overdone...but it ain't going anywhere soon.

Don't let that "Death to molly" message Kendrick sent fool you. Drug culture is major in pop culture right now. It ain't just hip-hop/r&b either.

This dude's done.  Let's be real, I've been a fan, but he's def one of the ppl milking his 15minutes.  The drug culture stuff is just overdone at this point.  It's all the same from him.  Nice run though.  HOB was a classic mixtape, with the others holding solid ground too.
Lol.. let's at least wait for his album to drop to see what other types of tracks he comes out with before writing his obituary. 

It's been 2 yrs, all of the same from him lol.  What do you expect to change?
I don't know, I could use some more songs that encourage me to have intercourse. It's not as if every track he's done has to do with drugs. The Knowing, The Birds I and II and Same Old Song are deeper than the usual dirty drugs/party tracks. 

I'm not sure why you act as if every song is the same.

Man, this thread has been pretty good as far as naysayers staying out. Dudes out here talking about expecting the same from him. If you want something new, listen to someone new. Weeknd's been dark, mysterious, high as ****, and tombout running through harlots with his crew since HoB. What exactly are you expecting to change? If he changes up and does love songs, folks will say he sold out once he got the record deal. If he continues to makes the records we've come to know and love, folks will say he's not able to change up. There's no pleasing you ******g people. :lol:

Either fall back and enjoy the music for what it is or go check out someone new. Keep the hate out this thread. **** isn't a Kanye or Drake discussion where dudes go back and forth for 200 pages bickering about whether they like the guy's music.

:lol: people listen to the weeknd and are tired of drugs? drug culture isnt a fad - its never leaving.

since the trilogy, he's dropped 28, valeria, til dawn, enemy, remember you, one of those nights, nomads and kissland. if you dont like any of those songs or think they're all the same (theyre really really not) - you probably just aren't a fan. he's not milking anything.

Man, this thread has been pretty good as far as naysayers staying out. Dudes out here talking about expecting the same from him. If you want something new, listen to someone new. Weeknd's been dark, mysterious, high as ****, and tombout running through harlots with his crew since HoB. What exactly are you expecting to change? If he changes up and does love songs, folks will say he sold out once he got the record deal. If he continues to makes the records we've come to know and love, folks will say he's not able to change up. There's no pleasing you ******g people. :lol:

Either fall back and enjoy the music for what it is or go check out someone new. Keep the hate out this thread. **** isn't a Kanye or Drake discussion where dudes go back and forth for 200 pages bickering about whether they like the guy's music.

:pimp:

Don't forget to drop the mic homie.

I don't know what homie is talking about. Weeknd is still hot in these streets. And I want him to continue doing exactly what he's been doing. Indefinitely.

Seriously doubt that would ever happen. Hyghly tweeted that partynextdoor was wack the night the tape released.

Guess it's not wrong to want though.

Back
Top Bottom