The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This could’ve been mixtape level greatness but a couple hiccups and a couple duds prevented that. Still, a notch below KL ain’t bad.

Merch came in!
They sent me the one with the text on front though...

AA5E27FD-647D-4F69-A98C-04512AEF0E7F.jpeg

This could’ve been mixtape level greatness but a couple hiccups and a couple duds prevented that. Still, a notch below KL ain’t bad.

The way he keeps releasing merch, it’s like he’s oblivious to the pandemic going on 😭

I’m sure he had this rollout planned for awhile though.

Edit: quoted the wrong post. And yeah. KL is my favorite.

He's prob releasing all this merch bc he's gonna announce postponing the tour soon.

Gotta strike and make the $$$ while you can.

I'd be down for it to be postponed as I couldn't make it originally but would have to cop tickets off resale :/

i hope he doesn't postpone it. he's gonna run a second leg for sure (vegas all over this album and no vegas date yet).

Hey guys, I think I'm ready to put this in the rarified air 🥺

Obviously just my opinion, but legitimately every song hits a memory for me. Even the pop songs are actually elite pop songs. You can never compare apples to apples so I won't try to do that with KL... but.... in terms of gravity and impact, After Hours is already in that realm for me

My biggest gripe was that I didn't feel like he was letting the vocals go but with the addition of the 3 songs and the MASTERFUL production and quality... the shelf life potential is through the roof

Hey guys, I think I'm ready to put this in the rarified air 🥺

Obviously just my opinion, but legitimately every song hits a memory for me. Even the pop songs are actually elite pop songs. You can never compare apples to apples so I won't try to do that with KL... but.... in terms of gravity and impact, After Hours is already in that realm for me

My biggest gripe was that I didn't feel like he was letting the vocals go but with the addition of the 3 songs and the MASTERFUL production and quality... the shelf life potential is through the roof
You are not alone. This virus needs to end asap because i need to see this live!

Last edited:
All this product and the only way he released the deluxe version of the album on CD is signed and it's already sold out. Annoying. Just release the unsigned general release of the deluxe album on CD already.

Back
Top Bottom