The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of PND

"I know what you did
I know
So I'ma let you taste her
I ain't washing my sins
I ain't washing my sins"

In relation to Savage Anthem

Whole ep was fire but Hurt you and i was never there was the ones for me. Especially after the coachella performance. Shout out to privilege and call out my name, made me almost cry when i was watching during the live stream
Ngl one of the most bitter moments of my life when it comes to music is that he literally performed every song off mdm except for try me

That was the one ******* song I wanted him to do, the energy would have been a big vibe

Ngl one of the most bitter moments of my life when it comes to music is that he literally performed every song off mdm except for try me

That was the one ****ing song I wanted him to do, the energy would have been a big vibe
I remember being in here during the performance and we were getting pissed :lol:. The crowd sucked though they didnt know most of the MDM lyrics, they were either too high/drunk/tired or they just knew his big hits

I remember being in here during the performance and we were getting pissed :lol:. The crowd sucked though they didnt know most of the MDM lyrics, they were either too high/drunk/tired or they just knew his big hits
That’s exactly why he needed to perform that! The crowd wasn’t vibing like they should have but maybe that set was a lil much for that crowd and especially at midnight

Anyone else think the lyrics of Blinding lights are a little eerie now ... “I look around and Sin City’s cold and empty...” dude predicted the future lol

Screenshot_2020-04-06-11-56-57.png

Back
Top Bottom