The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This was from one year ago, it is Kevin Porter of the band Tame Impala. He produced the Interlude, which it all makes sense now. These two need to work together AGAIN! It's a must

I always wonder how these collaborations occur. Like, did he just reach out to Porter after hearing a song. I always wonder about the origins

1584900273630.png

To anyone who's still underwhelmed, just keep listening if you care to, that **** hit me

Won't go out and say it's an instant classic, but my doubts about how good it is are starting to get erased

Still wish he sung a bit more but yeah the production is incredible

Was thinking about that black baseball jersey. Haven't worn anything like that in 15 years but for some reason I felt like it could be a thing

Wish the material was not mesh though

To anyone who's still underwhelmed, just keep listening if you care to, that **** hit me

Won't go out and say it's an instant classic, but my doubts about how good it is are starting to get erased

Still wish he sung a bit more but yeah the production is incredible

It's starting to come around on me. I always feel conflicted when this happens because I can't tell if it's genuine appreciation or I forced myself to like it.
Production definitely stands out but the pen game is pretty weak IMO

It's starting to come around on me. I always feel conflicted when this happens because I can't tell if it's genuine appreciation or I forced myself to like it.
Production definitely stands out but the pen game is pretty weak IMO
Drove around town getting groceries so that meant another straight listen. The production on Faith and Until I Bleed out with the subtle haunting sound effects and darkness 🤯 Metro and Illangelo :sick: my God man

Both of those stood out today

The tracks with DaHeala are also disgusting and def that KL vibe

Drove around town getting groceries so that meant another straight listen. The production on Faith and Until I Bleed out with the subtle haunting sound effects and darkness 🤯 Metro and Illangelo :sick: my God man

Both of those stood out today

The tracks with DaHeala are also disgusting and def that KL vibe
I still havent had the chance to listen to it in my car yet, i cant wait until i do

Back
Top Bottom