The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dude grew up, got more accustomed to having money and less familiar with the artist he was back in 2011. Can't knock him. Dude been saying "all that money the money is the motive" since years. Honestly speaking, I don't think the trilogy stuff would've ever caught on to the mainstream audience. Not everyone would be willing to embrace that sort of dark lifestyle. In terms of where he is now, I think he found the balance that he wanted. Sonically it's not what some of his older fans would want to hear, but it is what it is. Like I said, you can't be mad. Dude grew up. Hopefully we all have grown up by this point. HoB is gonna be 6 years old. That's enough time for a kid to have been conceived, birthed, and have started elementary school. :lol:

It is what it is at this point. If dude makes new music that I rock with, like The Hills, I'll listen. If he makes music I don't like, I won't listen. If dude makes horrendous garbage that makes me want to get lobotomized just to forget ever having listened, (Kotf and titr), I'll continue to create instagram accounts every week just to send off the slander. The one constant through either of those scenarios is that he has Trilogy and KL to fall back on and those are timeless.

I make it a point to try to listen to one of the older projects every Thursday.

He been telling us this would happen

Last edited:
I was thinking last night that dude will probably end up doing the Superbowl within the next few years

Dude is getting major play on the radio where I'm at. In the 30 minutes I drove yesterday to a Super Bowl party, I had heard 5 songs on 3 different stations.

Finally got my EOS short sleeve after weeks of "processing" to forgetting I even ordered it.

Just "need" a Thursday long sleeve to complete the set.

Glad it came in 
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thanks

Didn't realize the screen print on ur front was so dark. Can barely make it out, but it's still, along with the ls, definitely my favorite of the 3 releases.

Why are y'all not making any noise about this Grammy performance with Daft Punk?

It has potential to be legendary

Daft Punk have only performed live at the Grammys with Kanye, Pharrell, Stevie Wonder, and Nile Rodgers

Why are y'all not making any noise about this Grammy performance with Daft Punk?

Daft Punk have only performed live at the Grammys with Kanye, Pharrell, Stevie Wonder, and Nile Rodgers
I'm very stoked!

However,  since college started, I'm super out of the loop as far as TV/Awards go so I'm probably going to have to watch it later.

Know it'll be incredible though. 

I'm very stoked!

However,  since college started, I'm super out of the loop as far as TV/Awards go so I'm probably going to have to watch it later.

Know it'll be incredible though. 

I'm interested in this Daft Punk pop-up as well.

Back
Top Bottom