The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Starboy" finally passed up "Black Beatles" for the #1 song in the country.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

For anyone newer to the thread (obviously not referencing you bronc) just know merch bought from the site will take weeks if not months to arrive. My HOB shirts took atleast 2 months. I know its been mentioned before but thought I'd throw it out there again

For anyone newer to the thread (obviously not referencing you bronc) just know merch bought from the site will take weeks if not months to arrive. My HOB shirts took atleast 2 months. I know its been mentioned before but thought I'd throw it out there again
Word word thanks for letting everyone know. 

It's just frustrating
mean.gif

My Thursday shirt didn't actually take that long to get here but everything else has taken quite long. 

Still waiting on my signed Starboy album. 

Word word thanks for letting everyone know. 
It's just frustrating :smh:
My Thursday shirt didn't actually take that long to get here but everything else has taken quite long. 
Still waiting on my signed Starboy album. 
It's possible we'll be getting new pop music before your album gets to you :smh:

Goddamit

I actually gave KOTF a listen today. First time in a long time.

[emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I never was the song's biggest advocate, but like most from that era, still loads better than what.....nvm, I won't even do it.

Production hard af on that joint too.

I actually gave KOTF a listen today. First time in a long time.

[emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I never was the song's biggest advocate, but like most from that era, still loads better than what.....nvm, I won't even do it.

Production hard af on that joint too.
Listened to it today and was vibin' hard to it 
nthat.gif

Secret Santa bought me the 100$ bundle with the litho.

Hyped af.

Ish dont get here till Feb though [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom