The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMO this album is better than beauty in the madness and kissland(lol)

That sidewalks track, straight diss to drake :fire:

Merry Christmas #NTXO 
nthat.gif

Heard "Starboy" over the weeknd (See what i did there? :wink: )

This is definitely mainstream as hell but not so much as "Beauty Behind the Madness" was. Once again Abel shows his admiration and pays homage to Michael Jackson on several songs through this great album. I'm loving it on the first playthrough, this is up there with "Beauty Behind the Madness". Great project. only like two skippable songs. "False Alarm" and the other EDM track.

Heard "Starboy" over the weeknd (See what i did there? :wink: )

This is definitely mainstream as hell but not so much as "Beauty Behind the Madness" was. Once again Abel shows his admiration and pays homage to Michael Jackson on several songs through this great album. I'm loving it on the first playthrough, this is up there with "Beauty Behind the Madness". Great project. only like two skippable songs. "False Alarm" and the other EDM track.

May you all come to your senses before the new year and realize how trash kotf is so that we can collaborate on a collective dissatisfaction letter to him so he doesn't make any more songs like it.

anyone else kinda want this ***** to go back to being grimy and not be a diet michael jackson

starboy was cool but there are a lot of skip worthy generic pop tracks on this ****

Nah. We got earned it first.

Which was the follow up to kotf, so really dudes should've spotted the shift in sound, or decline for some, since then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom