The week after a break-up unappreciation

Boy wonder=THB?
But #$** man sorry to hear...try to cut contact that's what i did and it helped even though it sucked...

you're doing it wrong. the week after you break up with a girl is supposed to be filled with sex with another girl and/pr girls.

boy wonder has got to be thb. probably a virgin too if he's talking about 3 v-cards.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Talk about tough.

And I dumped her.
embarassed.gif

I'm saying tho
smh.gif
... I think I'm taking it waaaaaay worse than her and I'm the one that called it off. Then again, we don't even talk at allanymore. So it ain't really no tellin I guess
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
. I been good fora min though. School started so I'll bee aight as soon as I build up a new roster
pimp.gif

Im trying to get over this one chick. Loved her but she honestly wasnt right for me.

I used to be like you....
until I realized how many chicks they are out here in this world.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Im trying to get over this one chick. Loved her but she honestly wasnt right for me.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel like I'm in a similar situation.. but hanging out withother chicks made me take it a bit lighter.. Last year, I went through something AWFUL
laugh.gif
[/color]
nerd.gif

The week after a break up when you have options APPRECIATION

That's where I'm at right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by iBlink

pimp.gif
Eggzackly!

All the broads that made that snide comment "If only you didn't have a girl friend" got hit up AsSoon As Possible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Yup. And it's KILLING me. I don't even miss the chick like I thought Iwould.. I'm cool about all of that stuff. I just feel mad stupid for the time I spent. She can keep the money, the gifts, the feelings, the trust and all... I just want my year and a half back
smh.gif
. I hate being wrong about girls for that very reason alone.

pimp.gif

The me of right now wants to merk the me of a few months ago because the me from back then realized in order to truly love a girl and commit toher, he had to let go of all "options" and be completely 100% with his girl... FAIL.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

try 3 years.

im sure there's worse on this board though.
Wait what? You broke it off with chick who was posing with the lens cover of your Nikon?! You know what to do....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif
The me of right now wants to merk the me of a few months ago because the me from back then realized in order to truly love a girl and commit to her, he had to let go of all "options" and be completely 100% with his girl... FAIL.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Never ever get rid of all your options. Even if you gotta put some girls on the bench or 2nd string them, younever cut players from the team. That's like the Lakers cutting Kobe. Sure, the team won't be the same becausethe star player is gone... but the bosses are still profiting because the franchise still exists. Gasol and Ariza still get to play at least.

I learned this lesson the hard was about 2 years ago. Never again.
Not for nothing, never happen, I be forever macking

I hear you, but I still feel I made the right ethical choice. It's just not practical in the slightest
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom