The week after a break-up unappreciation

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Oh well, single-life for the win.
And loss
ohwell.gif

^ You don't have to listen, but anyway I agree. I saw the newboyz and pressed "back" as many times as I could.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I hear you, but I still feel I made the right ethical choice. It's just not practical in the slightest
grin.gif
Emotions are definitely the biggest contributors to making the least-practice of choices...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Talk about tough.

And I dumped her.
embarassed.gif

I'm saying tho
smh.gif
... I think I'm taking it waaaaaay worse than her and I'm the one that called it off. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Then again, we don't even talk at all anymore.[/color] So it ain't really no tellin I guess
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
. I been good for a min though. School started so I'll bee aight as soon as I build up a new roster
pimp.gif

Wait, you're confusing me. You broke it off, you're taking it pretty hard and (I'm assuming here) you still want to talk to her?

I'm sorry dude, no offense, but if that last bit is the case, why the heck do you have that mentality? Why would you want to talk to her? I'm tellingyou from experience, (my $$% is a bit more dramatic (having a cheating bf ftl
smh.gif
) than what yours sounds like) but damn man, there is no way in hell she wouldwant to talk to you after you broke up with her (unless somehow you managed to "stay friends").

No offense though man, I'm just curious as to why you would potentially still want to talk to her.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

^ You don't have to listen, but anyway I agree. I saw the newboyz and pressed "back" as many times as I could.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by The Boy Wonderr

Man i thought i fell in love this summer with this 8th grade(now shes a freshman) chick

I took her 3 vcards and all it was good but trick was mad controlling. Talkin bout you cant hangout with my female friends(friendzoned) and i couldnt get on niketalk
indifferent.gif

I broke up with her at the mall. Bad scene. Dipped. I still think about her simply because i cant get any
tired.gif

I think i couldve sacraficed her controlling tendacies for the sex i got
smh.gif

Now it looks likeim gonna go on another 1 year drough
smh.gif

3 V-cards, huh?
She must be one of those genetically special ones, born with three vaginas.
hmmm, i think your right, only explanation i could think of

Pictures or it didnt happen. . . Mr 3v-cards probably don't even own a camera

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
SCORE! I spotted Geronimo on the first day of the month!

try 6 years, and she hits you with we got together so young n i dont want to keep going with out finding myself n who i am. SMH

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i won't even talkin bout chu...talkin bout Blink and never dropping options...
Nothing in this life is guaranteed. I've been at the stage in life where I thought all I needed was the love and comfort of one girl. Idropped every one else. I even cut off some of my male homies for her. When things went sour, I was all alone and Icouldn't blame anyone else because I made the choice to distance myself from the world all on my own.

That being said, I've learned from my mistake and I don't plan on repeating it. How am I wrong?

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

try 6 years, and she hits you with we got together so young n i dont want to keep going with out finding myself n who i am. SMH
OUCH!

Break ups are hard. But everything happens for a reason. Maybe some little hottie is on her way into your life
smile.gif
Keep your eyes open and your head up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i won't even talkin bout chu...talkin bout Blink and never dropping options...
Nothing in this life is guaranteed. I've been at the stage in life where I thought all I needed was the love and comfort of one girl. I dropped every one else. I even cut off some of my male homies for her. When things went sour, I was all alone and I couldn't blame anyone else because I made the choice to distance myself from the world all on my own.

That being said, I've learned from my mistake and I don't plan on repeating it. How am I wrong?

assuming we're talking about serious relationships how could you not think you're wrong? Dropping your friends was on you. Dropping your options iswhat you're suppose to do when you get in a relationship.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Talk about tough.

And I dumped her.
embarassed.gif

I'm saying tho
smh.gif
... I think I'm taking it waaaaaay worse than her and I'm the one that called it off. Then again, we don't even talk at all anymore. So it ain't really no tellin I guess
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
. I been good for a min though. School started so I'll bee aight as soon as I build up a new roster
pimp.gif

Wait, you're confusing me. You broke it off, you're taking it pretty hard and (I'm assuming here) you still want to talk to her?

I'm sorry dude, no offense, but if that last bit is the case, why the heck do you have that mentality? Why would you want to talk to her? I'm telling you from experience, (my $$% is a bit more dramatic (having a cheating bf ftl
smh.gif
) than what yours sounds like) but damn man, there is no way in hell she would want to talk to you after you broke up with her (unless somehow you managed to "stay friends").

No offense though man, I'm just curious as to why you would potentially still want to talk to her.

Well, I didn't want things to push me far enough to calling it off in the first place, ya feel me? I mean, I did what I had to do for the better....butthat doesn 't mean I wanted to. I still care for the girl. I'm just taking it slow and trying to learn not to care for her as much. Iseriously doubt I'll ever stop loving her completely though, even if I move on and find a different type of happiness. It's kinda hard undoing feelingsthat you wanted to last, dug?

Nothing in this life is guaranteed. I've been at the stage in life where I thought all I needed was the love and comfort of one girl. I dropped every one else. I even cut off some of my male homies for her. When things went sour, I was all alone and I couldn't blame anyone else because I made the choice to distance myself from the world all on my own.

Doing the right hting is never easy my man. You're wrong. Practical as all HELL, but wrong.

Ive learned that in relationships you want to last...you have to give up all other options.

They never last tho.

and when yall break up you left with the
mad.gif
face tryan get all your younginsback.

That 3 weeks or so between the breakup and a new roster is some of the worst time a man can have
laugh.gif

Same thing here after 4 and a half years. We hadn't spoken in nearly 3 weeks cause I decided to cut everything off and she hit me up 2 days ago likeeverything was fine and dandy. I've been chillin with my boys from Thursday- Saturday every week though, and that helps me chill a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom