THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

can someone get me a good screen shot of jim when he lifted his shirt and showed his zombie bite. i looked everywhere and can't find one. Thank you

Originally Posted by Seattle206

I know this has been asked a number of times but where can I read the comic online?
smile.gif
i don't think you can...
you can prolly dl them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I know its stupid but I'm still really sad about that horse getting eaten by the zombies.

Word. I'm wondering why Meryl(sp) didn't wait for them to come back. The zombies couldn't get through and he has a brother.
What really? Why would you wait for people that left you handcuffed on a roof to die? That makes no sense at all.  You also have zombies attempting to break the door to kill and you think with a hand cut off you could sit and wait for someone to come back for you? No.

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I know its stupid but I'm still really sad about that horse getting eaten by the zombies.

Word. I'm wondering why Meryl(sp) didn't wait for them to come back. The zombies couldn't get through and he has a brother.
What really? Why would you wait for people that left you handcuffed on a roof to die? That makes no sense at all.  You also have zombies attempting to break the door to kill and you think with a hand cut off you could sit and wait for someone to come back for you? No.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Uhh...
http://tv.ign.com/objects/025/025810.html
The Walking Deadhas gotten terrific ratings for AMC and a quick renewal, as it headsinto its season finale this weekend. But now comes word of a curiousoverhaul behind the scenes.

Deadline is reporting that executive producer Frank Darabont has let go of the show's entire writing staff, including his number 2, Charles H. Eglee (Dexter, The Shield). As Deadline notes, many shows have some writer changes in-between seasons, but it's unusual for such a major overhaul.

In addition, Deadline says they hear Darabont wants to go forward into Season 2without a set writing staff, instead assigning all scripts he doesn'twrite himself to freelancers. Deadline points out that Darabont fullywrote two episodes of the first season (and co-wrote or re-wrote theothers) and that two of the others were written by non-staff writers,including Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman. They also note that Darabont would be using the same model employed by Torchwood, which has several writers working on episodes for the upcoming re-launch on Starz (including Buffy's Jane Espenson), but no full time writing staff.

One hurdle for Darabont to do this however may come in the form of the Writer's Guild. Torchwood -- which just added another Buffyalum, Kelly Manners, as a producer -- is coproduced by the BBC, who gotthe okay from the Writer's Guild to continue with their UK template.

What?? Why would he do this?
And I realized the guy in the CDC was Truman's best friend in the movie Truman Show. 
laugh.gif

Uhh...
The Walking Deadhas gotten terrific ratings for AMC and a quick renewal, as it headsinto its season finale this weekend. But now comes word of a curiousoverhaul behind the scenes.

Deadline is reporting that executive producer Frank Darabont has let go of the show's entire writing staff, including his number 2, Charles H. Eglee (Dexter, The Shield). As Deadline notes, many shows have some writer changes in-between seasons, but it's unusual for such a major overhaul.

In addition, Deadline says they hear Darabont wants to go forward into Season 2without a set writing staff, instead assigning all scripts he doesn'twrite himself to freelancers. Deadline points out that Darabont fullywrote two episodes of the first season (and co-wrote or re-wrote theothers) and that two of the others were written by non-staff writers,including Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman. They also note that Darabont would be using the same model employed by Torchwood, which has several writers working on episodes for the upcoming re-launch on Starz (including Buffy's Jane Espenson), but no full time writing staff.

One hurdle for Darabont to do this however may come in the form of the Writer's Guild. Torchwood -- which just added another Buffyalum, Kelly Manners, as a producer -- is coproduced by the BBC, who gotthe okay from the Writer's Guild to continue with their UK template.

What?? Why would he do this?
And I realized the guy in the CDC was Truman's best friend in the movie Truman Show. 
laugh.gif

Uhh...

*!%$.
I hope this is more of he just likes to do things himself, like David Milch on Deadwood. Maybe he's responsible for most of it.

Hopefully it's not Tim Kring with Heroes all over again. 
sick.gif

Uhh...

*!%$.
I hope this is more of he just likes to do things himself, like David Milch on Deadwood. Maybe he's responsible for most of it.

Hopefully it's not Tim Kring with Heroes all over again. 
sick.gif

Dude, fellas, I just read the comics and it was depressing..........................

Dude, fellas, I just read the comics and it was depressing..........................

but it is so good. The characters are so believable in the context of what is happening and it is hard to not get hooked

but it is so good. The characters are so believable in the context of what is happening and it is hard to not get hooked

Originally Posted by shch

yeah I've read the comics too, thats why I watched a couple episodes but couldn't get too invested in it. 
I already know what's coming. 

yeah I've read the comics too, thats why I watched a couple episodes but couldn't get too invested in it. 

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Really? Because last week's episode just took turn towards a different story arc from the comic books.
shch: Crazy storyline huh? 

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Really? Because last week's episode just took turn towards a different story arc from the comic books.
shch: Crazy storyline huh? 

I might be reaching but I just caught last week's episode now and it reminded me of LOST
laugh.gif
. The way Rick was all emotional banging at the doors and then the doors open with all the lights reminded me of the hatch scene. Plus when the CDC dude was wearing his little contamination suit reminded me of Desmond
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I might be reaching but I just caught last week's episode now and it reminded me of LOST
laugh.gif
. The way Rick was all emotional banging at the doors and then the doors open with all the lights reminded me of the hatch scene. Plus when the CDC dude was wearing his little contamination suit reminded me of Desmond
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

via twitter

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
FYI: AMC is running a "Walking Dead" marathon on Sunday. My fav new show of 2010. Catch up on 1st 5 eps before season finale.

via twitter

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
FYI: AMC is running a "Walking Dead" marathon on Sunday. My fav new show of 2010. Catch up on 1st 5 eps before season finale.

Back
Top Bottom