episode-1-group.jpg

episode-1-rick-2.jpg
episode-1-shane.jpg
episode-1-walker.jpg
episode-1-rick.jpg

stuff, soon.

Originally Posted by FEETure

nt brothers can yall help me out...

me and my bro love this show and have studied it front to back.(even got our own fallout plan lol).

but whats up with merl(sp)? think he'll come back, is he in the comics, is he undead now.

we just felt like his story could add an interesting tangent to the entire to story but they just kinda left him out after what, ep. 3?
I haven't read the comics, but I'm guessing he'll play a part in season 2.  A character that saws off his own hand and then cauterizes it by himself? 
sick.gif
  I'm sure it won't be the last we'll see of him... plus he drove-off the van to who-knows-where... 

me and my bro love this show and have studied it front to back.(even got our own fallout plan lol).

but whats up with merl(sp)? think he'll come back, is he in the comics, is he undead now.

we just felt like his story could add an interesting tangent to the entire to story but they just kinda left him out after what, ep. 3?
I haven't read the comics, but I'm guessing he'll play a part in season 2.  A character that saws off his own hand and then cauterizes it by himself? 
sick.gif
  I'm sure it won't be the last we'll see of him... plus he drove-off the van to who-knows-where... 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

sick.gif
Merl is a character made for the show and he isn't in the comic books. I am pretty sure, Darabont (even though he supposedly left the show) and the writers will tie him in to the show this season. His disappearance was a good cliff-hanger to continue in the near future.  Also, the show has already taken a different direction from the comic books, so this will definitely be new for people who have and have not read the comics.
I really hope the clips from all the previews are from the first episode. Every time I see that scene where Rick looks through the sniper scope and all the zombies begin appearing, I get juiced.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

sick.gif
Merl is a character made for the show and he isn't in the comic books. I am pretty sure, Darabont (even though he supposedly left the show) and the writers will tie him in to the show this season. His disappearance was a good cliff-hanger to continue in the near future.  Also, the show has already taken a different direction from the comic books, so this will definitely be new for people who have and have not read the comics.
I really hope the clips from all the previews are from the first episode. Every time I see that scene where Rick looks through the sniper scope and all the zombies begin appearing, I get juiced.
pimp.gif

Yeah... what you gotta remember is this is a TV Series, so they have an end, some sort of end, in mind.

The writer of the comics, I'm ashamed I don't remember his name off hand, has already stated he's writing them as he goes. No end planned or in the foreseeable future. So that alone is a big difference.

Yeah... what you gotta remember is this is a TV Series, so they have an end, some sort of end, in mind.

The writer of the comics, I'm ashamed I don't remember his name off hand, has already stated he's writing them as he goes. No end planned or in the foreseeable future. So that alone is a big difference.

Does anyone know where I could a good deal on the Limited Edition Season One of The Walking Dead on blu-ray fro a good price? I know Amazon is selling it for pre-order at $34.99. Any one know where else I could get a deal for the Season 1 on release day?

Does anyone know where I could a good deal on the Limited Edition Season One of The Walking Dead on blu-ray fro a good price? I know Amazon is selling it for pre-order at $34.99. Any one know where else I could get a deal for the Season 1 on release day?

While I'm looking forward to season 2, I am disappointed that Frank Darabant was let go/fired. Also add to the fact that AMC is cutting their budget as well
mad.gif

While I'm looking forward to season 2, I am disappointed that Frank Darabant was let go/fired. Also add to the fact that AMC is cutting their budget as well
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif
Yeah, but I believe Kirkman and whoever is with the show will find someone to continue the show and add to the success. I also read about AMC cutting their budget, but I thought I read a couple pages back that they couldn't shorten season 2 to 12 episode from 16? I probably will have to read up on that. But either way, still excited for season 2.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif
Yeah, but I believe Kirkman and whoever is with the show will find someone to continue the show and add to the success. I also read about AMC cutting their budget, but I thought I read a couple pages back that they couldn't shorten season 2 to 12 episode from 16? I probably will have to read up on that. But either way, still excited for season 2.

You guys definitely need to check out the 6-webisode series on AMCtv.com. Acting is mediocre, but the storyline is awesome.

You guys definitely need to check out the 6-webisode series on AMCtv.com. Acting is mediocre, but the storyline is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom