tired.gif
another civil war is brewing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

you guys read the current comic?
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I know. I really hope Kirkman comes up with something creative and new for this next story arc. 

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

you guys read the current comic?
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I know. I really hope Kirkman comes up with something creative and new for this next story arc. 

[h1]AMC to Launch ‘The Walking Dead’ Chat Show ‘The Talking Dead’[/h1]
Posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 by Angie Han

Following in the footsteps of Bravo’s Real Housewives series, AMC’s The Walking Dead is set to get its very own live talk show dedicated to picking apart the misadventures of Rick Grimes and his motley crew of zombie killers. Hosted by Chris Hardwick (of Nerdist podcast and Web Soup fame), The Talking Dead will feature episode recaps, fan Q&A and discussions, and interviews with the cast and crew. More details after the jump.

Described by AMC executive Joel Stillerman as a “kind of live water cooler,

[h1]AMC to Launch ‘The Walking Dead’ Chat Show ‘The Talking Dead’[/h1]
Posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 by Angie Han

Following in the footsteps of Bravo’s Real Housewives series, AMC’s The Walking Dead is set to get its very own live talk show dedicated to picking apart the misadventures of Rick Grimes and his motley crew of zombie killers. Hosted by Chris Hardwick (of Nerdist podcast and Web Soup fame), The Talking Dead will feature episode recaps, fan Q&A and discussions, and interviews with the cast and crew. More details after the jump.

Described by AMC executive Joel Stillerman as a “kind of live water cooler,

I only recently started watching this show... and what a great show it is!!! All caught-up and ready for season 2!

I only recently started watching this show... and what a great show it is!!! All caught-up and ready for season 2!

I don't even remember what happened in the finale last year.  I need to watch it again before season 2 starts.
Chris Hardwick doing big things now.  He also has a new show on BBC America.  Who would've thought that after Singled Out, his career would go towards tech and nerd stuff.

I don't even remember what happened in the finale last year.  I need to watch it again before season 2 starts.
Chris Hardwick doing big things now.  He also has a new show on BBC America.  Who would've thought that after Singled Out, his career would go towards tech and nerd stuff.

nt brothers can yall help me out...

me and my bro love this show and have studied it front to back.(even got our own fallout plan lol).

but whats up with merl(sp)? think he'll come back, is he in the comics, is he undead now.

we just felt like his story could add an interesting tangent to the entire to story but they just kinda left him out after what, ep. 3?

nt brothers can yall help me out...

me and my bro love this show and have studied it front to back.(even got our own fallout plan lol).

but whats up with merl(sp)? think he'll come back, is he in the comics, is he undead now.

we just felt like his story could add an interesting tangent to the entire to story but they just kinda left him out after what, ep. 3?

Back
Top Bottom