THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Can't wait til the season finale!

Anybody know if it's only an hour or did they make it two? I'm hoping it's two, but it might be wishful thinking.....

Anybody know if it's only an hour or did they make it two? I'm hoping it's two, but it might be wishful thinking.....

Originally Posted by big1236

Only an hour.

Originally Posted by big1236

Only an hour.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Just noticed T-Dog has on Polo boots in this episode.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

yeah don't get that, every few episodes everyone has on new gear.

hope he dies. hope lori dies too....

and rick....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Just noticed T-Dog has on Polo boots in this episode.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

yeah don't get that, every few episodes everyone has on new gear.

hope he dies. hope lori dies too....

and rick....
devil.gif

Finished watching season one yesterday ... I totally forgot that Merle stole their cube truck when they went back to the building to look for him. No confirmation of his death really. Def might see a reappearance by him.... I hope... and to those of you that have viewed the spoilers....
PLEASE don't tell us if our theory's are right or wrong!!!!!!

Thank you

Finished watching season one yesterday ... I totally forgot that Merle stole their cube truck when they went back to the building to look for him. No confirmation of his death really. Def might see a reappearance by him.... I hope... and to those of you that have viewed the spoilers....
PLEASE don't tell us if our theory's are right or wrong!!!!!!

Thank you

not really a spoiler but ill put it in spoiler tags

Spoiler [+]
could we possibly see The Governor tonight?

Spoiler [+]

Thanks to everyone who sent me links to stream the show. All caught up as of yesterday. May I just say, I'm glad Dale was offed. That dude was starting to annoy the hell out of me. I hope Carl's next.

Thanks to everyone who sent me links to stream the show. All caught up as of yesterday. May I just say, I'm glad Dale was offed. That dude was starting to annoy the hell out of me. I hope Carl's next.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]

Don't think so.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]

Don't think so.

so is shane off for good or will come back like locke from lost and nathan from heroes in some plot twist not related to the comics? can't see twd cutting loose their best actor like that even if he's headed to a much better project.

so is shane off for good or will come back like locke from lost and nathan from heroes in some plot twist not related to the comics? can't see twd cutting loose their best actor like that even if he's headed to a much better project.

Back
Top Bottom