THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Yall got me tempted to check the spoiler...
nerd.gif
but nah.
This show got too much making up to do for me to ruin the finale.
grin.gif

All I hope for is Sophia's mom's death and no more farm.
And new characters...please.

Because at the end of the day, Shane or not...hell Daryl, Glen and Maggie or not...this is a pretty terrible group of people. And that empty time to let their personalities and characters arcs come through this season, really showed that off. Those last 3 are good characters, but they're pretty hollow. They just get a bump of everyone around them being so bad that they look great. And yeah...the show's gonna miss Shane, but with or without him, there's not much to Rick and this has to be his show.

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for being a sucker for zombies.

Yall got me tempted to check the spoiler...
nerd.gif
but nah.
This show got too much making up to do for me to ruin the finale.
grin.gif

All I hope for is Sophia's mom's death and no more farm.
And new characters...please.

Because at the end of the day, Shane or not...hell Daryl, Glen and Maggie or not...this is a pretty terrible group of people. And that empty time to let their personalities and characters arcs come through this season, really showed that off. Those last 3 are good characters, but they're pretty hollow. They just get a bump of everyone around them being so bad that they look great. And yeah...the show's gonna miss Shane, but with or without him, there's not much to Rick and this has to be his show.

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for being a sucker for zombies.

season 2 episodes will re-air at 11 p.m et, leading to the season finale

weird, it starts with "Save The Last One" instead of "What Lies Ahead" and "Bloodletting"

season 2 episodes will re-air at 11 p.m et, leading to the season finale

weird, it starts with "Save The Last One" instead of "What Lies Ahead" and "Bloodletting"

Back
Top Bottom