The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Some website needs to make a list of all the people that died from their group. I can barely remember people from season 1. Only ones left are rick, morgan, carol, glen, and carl.
Ed, Amy, Jim,

Jacqui (group) & Dr. Edwin ( in CDC).

Sophia (group)

Otis

Poor Dale (group)

Randall

Big Dawg Shane (group)

Jimmy

Patricia (group)

T-dog (group)

Andrew 

Mrs. Lori Grimes (group)

There is more though... including

Warren, Andrea (group), Karen, Mr. Hershel

Now, Beth

bKOOa4k.png
Beth! Anybody but Beth, I shed a tear tonight brehs not even gonna lie. The whole Greene family is getting merked riding for Rick Grimes. 

So that letter on the back of the map at the end of tonight's episode.

What was that about? Was it something of significance?? :nerd:

Without any spoilers... They didn't have to end it like that. My jaw literraly dropped!
It was the same exact map and note Abraham left for Rick when they were going to DC. He was apologizing to Rick and telling him he wanted him to be in DC for the rebuilding process.

As for Morgan, I almost want to say son found a church and was getting ready to commit that or go back giving up or at the very least he gave up on ever finding Rick again. Then he sees that and :wow: 's that Rick is still out there and he was once in the church. I'm betting he'll unfortunately start heading to DC according to those directions which we all know has a huge *** herd on it once you get to the highway.

So that letter on the back of the map at the end of tonight's episode.

What was that about? Was it something of significance??
nerd.gif

Without any spoilers... They didn't have to end it like that. My jaw literraly dropped!
I must've missed it. what map? I didn't see this scene.

Maybe I missed it, but why did Beth want to kill the lady cop?

Rick and Darryls reactions ALWAYSSSS hit me in the feels, the two most emotional scenes were with them...when Lori died and Rick broke down and when Darryl put down Zombie Merle...that scene had me in tears for a good 10 minutes.

You cried? And for ten minutes?

Maybe I missed it, but why did Beth want to kill the lady cop?

Rick and Darryls reactions ALWAYSSSS hit me in the feels, the two most emotional scenes were with them...when Lori died and Rick broke down and when Darryl put down Zombie Merle...that scene had me in tears for a good 10 minutes.

You cried? And for ten minutes?

its ksteezy bruh.

Now that the mid season finale is over its time to knock out the books
Are these the comics? I thought it was a bunch of issues.
They're the comics collected in trade paperback format. So multiple issues in one book instead of busting your *** to find individual issues which actually could cost more depending.
need these. Where do I get them?
Amazon product ASIN 1582406197

just googled everybody...these cats are short lol. it said the dude that plays carl is 5'5. rick 5'9-5'10. tall men don't make it in the apocalypse?

LOL at so many of you saying you actually cried!

Im actually one who isnt so mad at this show, but to be anywhere close to being so emotionally involved to the point of actual tears being shed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALMAOLOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom