The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Glad Beth is dead.

Now just need father Gabriel and Eugene to die and the group will be rid of the dead weight.

Last edited:
Call me a monster but....

Am I the only one who finds it annoying that there's a baby on the show? Like one day the baby is going to blow there cover and get some of them killed.

Beth >>> Ricks baby

Am I the only one who finds it annoying that there's a baby on the show? Like one day the baby is going to blow there cover and get some of them killed.

Beth >>> Ricks baby
The zombies act more realistic than the baby.

LOL I knew Beth was going to die just because Maggie actually acknowledged her presence on the show a few scenes before that when they finally got back to the church.

I thought she was just trying to figure out what Michone meant when she told her "Beth is alive" like Beth Who? :lol:

Btw this half season started off great, got pretty bad and ended mediocre...however I'm not eem mad at this season 5 Rick...dude is all sorts of epic, I legit enjoy every scene he's in and so many quotables "they don't get to live" :pimp:

#ZeroToRickGrimes real quick.

Is this whole Maggie don't care another one of Nt's overly used jokes?

I always thought Maggie didn't show emotion because she just assumed she was gone and didn't want to emotionally deal with it. And not seen her die made it that much easier for her to just forget and move on.

And I kinda see why Beth stabbed the cop she knew the whole being nice thing was her way of grooming Beth to be the next noah. And it's not hard to see why the other cops let Darrel off her. No one liked her.

Last edited:
Bruh ya not cops anymore. She tried to enforce the whole chain of command to keep things humane since they're raping the chicks they found. The dude rick killed was labeled "the good ones" aka probably ain't rape no *****.

The other dudes were tired of her and they wanted yams from Beth.

If you guys remember the prison scenes. Beth and Maggie made a promise to not dwell...to just move on.
Spoiler.... Someone gets hang maned

Yeah, noah saying the cop who tried to escape was one of the good ones had me confused. No one good would allow the other cops to repeatedly rape the wards and keep them basically as sex slaves / janitors. I hope all the wards leave and go with the group.

Beth should have been popped that officer, probably when the two officers were fighting and her gun got flung across the floor. Instead she stabbed ol' girl in the clavicle with a pair of surgical scissors? :x

Call him good is used to blur the lines of what the group really is (main group). Are they good or bad? Or are they just like the others they deemed "bad" in the show.

The cops in the hospital believe they're still "cops". To them it's just s matter of time before things go back to normal in the world. Listen to how the main girl cop talked about it.

Beth should have been popped that officer, probably when the two officers were fighting and her gun got flung across the floor. Instead she stabbed ol' girl in the clavicle with a pair of surgical scissors? :x

It was more than one cop raping girls so if she would of popped the girl it would of been a free for all in Beth's sugar walls. She stabbed her because she realized her whole being nice to Beth was a front

Is this whole Maggie don't care another one of Nt's overly used jokes?

I always thought Maggie didn't show emotion because she just assumed she was gone and didn't want to emotionally deal with it. And not seen her die made it that much easier for her to just forget and move on.

And I kinda see why Beth stabbed the cop she knew the whole being nice thing was her way of grooming Beth to be the next noah. And it's not hard to see why the other cops let Darrel off her. No one liked her.
nah it's definitely not just an NT hing, it's just neglectful writing

I read an article where the creator addressed it and it was complete bs because all the reasons he says she isn't looking 

also would have applied to Glenn when they were separated but that never stopped her

The officer also made the point that her and Beth were the same type of person along with the cycle of how people always come back. She wanted to prove the point that she wasn't and break her cycle

Things have been really slow the past few episodes & I thought it was just building up to something big. Definitely didn't think Beth was going to get killed off untill how I saw this episode started to unfold. Gabriel is still hella sketch though

Last edited:
Maggie, Rick, and Daryl with the feels.

I liked Beth. Sucks she had to go.

Maggie has lost everyone. Glenn has to be next.

Glenn can't die. He's the only asian on the show.
So?

Just bring another Asian along like they do with black ppl on this show.

Kirkman basically admitted he has no problem pandering to demographics. Said gay characters from the comics will be showing up soon.

If they kill glen off, i'll replace him. I can grow a decent beard for an Asian too. maggie's landing strip was probably thicker than glen's struggle mustache.

Beth >>> Ricks baby
Michonne was swinging that axe all over the place with the baby on her back. 
laugh.gif
 Probably not the best thing to do with  a baby strapped to your back.

:x :smh: underwhelming midseason finale is an understatement. Damn. Other than Beth dying that episode was bunz. |I

the more i think about it the more it seems crazy that:

a) dawn demanded back her "ward"

b) that noah just willingly went back

now first of all, dawn's treating noah like hes nothing but property

not a person, just something to be traded

the whole idea of him "escaping" is like some plantation ****

beth and carol are white so their white lives are to be preserved

now noah, being a man not bound to servitude by anyone, simply had to take that moment to assert his own independance

instead he one of those go along to get alongs

like how is he just gonna let dawn demand him back?

it just struck me as crazy like the dynamics at work, especially with how dawn was so clung to order and power and privilege

Back
Top Bottom