The Walking Dead - Official Thread

981406CA-9DAE-4CB7-9305-C1113A115392.gif

Everything was true to the comic besides the saviors actually sniped a no name person then everyone started firing at the windows. I do have a feeling that the war will last all season which disappoints me

Everything was true to the comic besides the saviors actually sniped a no name person then everyone started firing at the windows. I do have a feeling that the war will last all season which disappoints me

I'm a little cloudy on the details of why the shooting out of all the windows? What's the benefit/point of that?

Well thats interesting. That makes sense why they shot windows but in this instance there wasn't anyone sniping from the windows. Yeah I thought it was strange they were shooting there too.

I'm a little cloudy on the details of why the shooting out of all the windows? What's the benefit/point of that?

Rick's squad trying to expose the Saviors to the cold air of the night and have all of them catch colds. Not enough cough and cold meds or Vitamin C in the building, weakens immune systems of Saviors. BOOM. Go in and easily beat em. Cant go wrong.

How can they snipe cats in the head from a hunnid yards with an arrow and not hit any of them lol

Also....neegan has a bat lol....
Ol boy had a MACHINE GUN LOOOOOL

I think my favorite was the dude standing in front of that little room lookin thing with the gate just off to his left. He took an arrow right in the face, and then Daryl and Rick comin runnin up to push the gate open, they were DIRECTLY in front of him, how did he not see them running straight at him? :rofl:

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

You guys have covered it all.

It will make sense logically if Negan comes out of that trailer situation alive, though. Father Gabriel has a machine gun to Negan's bat, but it's not the size of the dog in the fight, etc.

I'm done with this show. I'll still watch when I have nothing better to do. But my expectations will be low. They could've gunned negan down with ease. You have your shot you take it. But nah they want to still want negotiate smh.

This and FTWD have completely switched and are opposite sides of the spectrum.

I'm getting tired of the original shows formula. Character gives a ho hum 5 minute speech, and when it comes to take action what was supposed to go down doesn't happen. In Fear, things happen on the fly and can catch you by surprise. Madison finds out Troy led the herd to the ranch and kills him immediately out of rage.

Fear is better quality at this point. And The original is just getting more and more frustrating to watch

The point was to make enough noise to draw the walkers in even more so they wouldn't stray off course. I don't think they showed that point enough or had them talk about the plan at least. They never wanted to get in to a firefight with the saviors they don't have the manpower.

The plot holes were worse than ever with this one.. so many opportunities to kill negan..

They better have father Gabriel's machine gun empty with bullets in that trailer.. any man would just defend himself and shoot that fool on the spot

The plot holes were worse than ever with this one.. so many opportunities to kill negan..

They better have father Gabriel's machine gun empty with bullets in that trailer.. any man would just defend himself and shoot that fool on the spot
Either he's going to try to shoot him and realize the clip is empty or he's going to chicken out and let Neegan beat him with Lucille.

Should have ended with Negan bashing Gabriel's head in while he wasn't looking.

His gun is going to be out of bullets or jam because that's the only way he can lose a fight to someone holding a bat.

Show is dare I say.....walking dead. This thread used to move in its heyday.

Prediction: Ratings will gradually dip this season then by around Feb-March they'll finally announce an end game date to save the series. Probably around 2020. Don't @ me :nerd:

Well as far as I know, they are thinking of combining Fear the Walking Dead and the main series sometime down the line.

Who really knows

^ From what I understand, it's not necessarily combining, but that the story lines will intersect.

TWD is at least a couple years ahead of FTWD. With what they said, my thinking is that a character from TWD will appear on FTWD sometime in the next year or so, like maybe Abraham, a couple years before his arrival on TWD.

Yea I think it's just a crossover not combination. Don't see them putting a FTWD character on TWD, unless it's a flashback. Otherwise it would take all suspense away from said character :lol:

Yo is this real life? On a Sunday? Not a single NTer tuned in to talk about it? Damn guess the show is over on NT :frown:

Yo is this real life? On a Sunday? Not a single NTer tuned in to talk about it? Damn guess the show is over on NT :frown:

:rofl: before this bump I completely forgot about it. Still haven't even watched last week's. Think they lost me tbh. Comic still fire tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom