The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Oh yeah my man Carl with the John Wick like gunmanship :pimp: and Eugene needs to die, like yesterday.

Didn't he teach somebody how to do it in a previous season or I'm trippin. Maybe I'm thinking he gave Rozeita the bullet that he made when she was gonna try to kill Negan

It was supposed to be Eugene and Abraham manufacturing the bullets but Negan killed him.

Rosita only told Eugene to make it for her but never learned to do it herself.

He's the only one who knows how to do it.

Probably won't tell anybody else how to make them since it is the only useful thing he can do. Only reason Negan kept him alive.

I think a big part of the fan base died wth Glenn

I was already on life support with this show but yeah, I completely lost interest in the show after that. But after 7 seasons of being strung along, I'm just ready call it quits. Especially with how obvious it is that they're clearly out of ideas and are just stalling to keep the show going.

They are not out of ideas. The comic is still going on strong and has some good stuff about to happen and the show hasn't caught up to yet. It's the filler episodes that seems to let people down.

i dont think this show will ever fade away or have poor rating. they can kill off characters left and right, and folks will still tune in

this show sucks...*continues to watch*

The show has lost luster from the casual viewers but far from washed. It will do 10million views tomorrow and if that's a show that's dying sign me up. I for one can't wait till Sunday night.

The show has lost luster from the casual viewers but far from washed. Who bets it does 10million in views tomorrow? I for one can't wait till Sunday night.

^this. social media going to be buzzing and ppl going to be talmbowt it the next day

off topic, but i just realized that Jeffrey Dean Morgan's current wife is the the lady that called out Ben Afleck for groping her

419.gif

Back
Top Bottom