The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Genetically? Cuz both Wrighty and SWP have scored at international level

Oh well, decent enough win -goal difference was all that really mattered tonight.
I heard that on the commentary, but you're absolutely right! 

Hmmm... maybe I missed the other part of what they said... 
tongue.gif

Argentina beats Uruguay...Messi La Pulga MVP
Guatemala beats Jamaica...Ruiz El Pescadito MVP

Feels Good Man
I can't believe el pescadito Ruiz is playing the way he is without being in a team
He must take real good care of himself and have a personal trainer to play the way he is

Colombia won 2-0
Mexico won 5-0 glad to see Oribe score
But chicharito was out of it :smh:

I can't believe el pescadito Ruiz is playing the way he is without being in a team
He must take real good care of himself and have a personal trainer to play the way he is
Colombia won 2-0

Announcer on BeIN sport said Ruiz is tied in 2nd place for most goals in world cup qualifying history.
At 36 years old he is proving he still got the eye of the tiger.

Colombia won 2-0

Announcer on BeIN sport said Ruiz is tied in 2nd place for most goals in world cup qualifying history.
At 36 years old he is proving he still got the eye of the tiger.
If I'm not mistaken I think he's behind Jarde Borgetti with 46
But I'm not so sure

I honestly thought he had retired, I lost track of him since he left mls

I heard that on the commentary, but you're absolutely right! 

Hmmm... maybe I missed the other part of what they said... 
tongue.gif
Always good to know these bits of trivia P ...comes in handy when watching Question of Sport 
laugh.gif

Anyone see Wales-Scotland? I just caught the highlights, I mean Bale is my boy, but seriously, he needs to stop with the diving already 
mean.gif

^heard them talking that they might be a new power in Europe but they gotta hold it down together. similar problem is like Portugal not making it as far as they should every time when the pieces are obviously there. Belgium's pieces aren't entirely there but there's still time until the WC

also there's a cult following and website dedicated to Hudson and his metaphors. guys is golden

Well Belgium does have Vermaelen and Kompany and Hazard. Three of the many players there
And they have Atletis goalie ( I always forget how to spell his name ) I think it's Cortouis

If Falcao goes to Real Madrid - Game Over. Falcao and Ronaldo will have so much free space. It's going to rain.

I'm surprised that Atletico are even considering transferring Falcao to Real since it's their cross-town rivals, but every indication is leading to the point that Atletico don't even care, they desperately need the money.

Thank my boys FC Porto :smokin

Belgium has the talent (especially in attack) to make it to Brazil, but they've yet to show they can pull it all together.

Group A seems pretty balanced. Their win in Serbia on Friday was massive, especially with the 3-0 scoreline. Both teams, along with Croatia, will be in a great fight for the top 2.

If Falcao goes to Real Madrid - Game Over. Falcao and Ronaldo will have so much free space. It's going to rain.
I'm surprised that Atletico are even considering transferring Falcao to Real since it's their cross-town rivals, but every indication is leading to the point that Atletico don't even care, they desperately need the money.
Thank my boys FC Porto :smokin

That's the issue right there. I mean, granted you don't want to give your rival ammo. But to be considered a rival, both parties need to stand a relatively equal chance of competing, and until Spain's handling of money for football clubs changes, that rivalry will never be a true rivalry.

Back
Top Bottom